Are you interested in feeling better, looking better and having more energy?
Here are the top ten foods identified by most nutritionists to reach those goals:
1. Avocados are full of healthy monounsaturated fats that keep you full and are great for lifting your mood while helping you burn belly fat.
2. Coconut oil is a better alternative to butter or margarine. The benefits include an increased metabolism, resistance to bacteria (that causes illness), and lower cholesterol. Many people use it as a very effective moisturizer for skin and hair.
3. Blueberries are only 80 calories a cup and are loaded with four grams of fiber. The bonus: blueberries are considered one of the best anti-aging foods in existence.
4. Beans fill you up with protein without all the saturated fat of eating meat. About 15-25% of your plate should include protein.
5. Brown rice has ample amounts of fiber also and is far better for you than white or fried rice. You fill up faster which helps you eat a smaller portion.
6. Almonds are bursting with healthy fats giving bountiful age, energy and beauty benefits.
7. Grapefruit has been a definitive diet food for ages because of its citrus packed weight-reducing powers.
8. Wine has the favored antioxidant called Resveratrol to foil fat stowage. Thanks to the skins of the grapes of course.
9. Almond milk that is unsweetened has about half of the calories, with twice the calcium as non-fat milk. It’s great for cereal in the morning.
10. Green tea also has the magical powered antioxidants that are excellent for reducing the belly size.