1. Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.
– Philippians 4:6-7 NIV
2. Cast all your anxiety on him because he cares for you.
– 1 Peter 5:7 NIV
3. For the Spirit God gave us does not make us timid, but gives us power, love and self-discipline.
– 2 Timothy 1:7 NIV
4. Trust in the Lord with all your heart and do not lean on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will make your paths straight.
– Proverbs 3:5-6
5. Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid or terrified because of them, for the Lord your God goes with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you.
– Deuteronomy 31:6 NIV
6. Consider the ravens: They do not sow or reap, they have no storeroom or barn; yet God feeds them. And how much more valuable you are than birds! Who of you by worrying can add a single hour to your life? Since you cannot do this very little thing, why do you worry about the rest?
– Luke 12:24-26 NIV
7. Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be frightened, and do not be dismayed, for the Lord your God is with you wherever you go.
– Joshua 1:9 NIV
8. The Lord is for me, so I will have no fear. What can mere people do to me?
– Psalm 118:6 NLT
9. You will keep in perfect peace all who trust in you, all whose thoughts are fixed on you!
– Isaiah 26:3 NLT
10. Even though I walk through the darkest valley, I will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod and your staff, they comfort me.
– Psalm 23:4 NIV
11. So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.
– Isaiah 41:10 NIV
12. I lift up my eyes to the mountains – where does my help come from? My help comes from the Lord, the Maker of heaven and earth.
– Psalm 121:1-2 NIV