Corporate media and Democrats in a panicked frenzy
Arizona Senate President Karen Fann held a public audit hearing today that was streamed live to millions across the world.
The results appear to be a nightmare for the Maricopa County elections supervisors in Phoenix, Democrats and their hired attorneys with Perkins Coie law firm.
While the Biden Administration intends to have agents perform door-to-door canvassing of millions of American regarding adherence to experimental China Virus COVID vaccine recommendations, mainstream corporate media pundits and Democrats are screaming about the Arizona Senate canvassing voters to verify election integrity as a result of the obvious fraud in Maricopa last year.
“We now know why the Maricopa County Board of Supervisors have been fighting this subpoena so hard, why Perkins Coie has come in, why the Democrats are pushing back, why you’ve got mainstream media melting down,” said Boris Epshteyn, a political strategist. “Because they’re hiding this. They’re hiding the disaster in which they handled this election, and likely, the fact that Joe Biden did not win in Arizona.”
Arizona Republican Sen. Wendy Rogers has called for a new 2020 presidential election in her state, demanding officials “decertify the election” that took place last November.
Highlights of Today’s Hearing
• Ballot duplication is a nightmare. Serial numbers are required to match the original and duplicated ballot. “Thousands” of ballots are either missing serial numbers or have unreadable serial numbers printed over a dark black ballot identification box.
Ken Bennett, former Secretary of State and now the highest official leading the audit, stated that it’s impossible to determine whether a ballot was duplicated more than once.
• Cyber security vulnerabilities, missing security event data, and suspicious logins. Ben Cotton of CyFIR emphasized the critical need for router and Splunk log data. He gave 4 reasons:
a) The November election system breach reported by Maricopa County and the SoS.
b) Extreme cyber security vulnerabilities: the last malware and operating system/ security patch update was in August 2019 when the Dominion software was originally installed. “It would take less than 10 minutes to gain system-level access.”
c) Security event data only goes back to 2/5/21. By design, the security log only holds 20 MB of data. Strangely, on 3/11/21, there were 37,646 queries for a blank password that had had the effect of overwriting the data prior to 2/5/21.
d) Suspicious anonymous logons. CyFIR has found anonymous logons at the system level that do not follow the pattern of normal Windows behavior.
• Inferior equipment verification process. Senator Peterson noted that if the EAC equipment verification process cannot handle evaluation by an audit, then we need a new certification procedure.
• Maricopa County is unable to validate the security of the election system. The evidence provided suggests that only Dominion is able to verify the ICP configuration. Cotton explains that it’s impossible to validate the security of an election system if you cannot independently validate the configuration. CyFIR needs the authentication fobs held by Dominion to check ICP configuration.
• Ballot calibration was off by an average of 1000% in some batches leading to bleed-through, which can cause over-votes or inaccurate vote attribution. The County has stated that they use thick VoteSecure paper, which should limit bleed-through in the event of mis-calibration. However, the Cyber Ninjas team found a large number of ballots on very thin paper stock. The ballots printed on-demand at the voting centers on Election Day have the worst calibration issues. More than 168K ballots were affected.
• Voter roll anomalies affect more than 107K ballots. Doug Logan “highly recommends canvassing” based on the data his team has reviewed. For example:
a) There are 74,243 mail-in ballots with no clear record of being sent out
b) 11,326 people who voted do not show up on the 11/7 voter rolls, but are listed in the 12/4 database
c) 3,981 people who voted on Election Day were registered after 10/15, which is a violation of state law
d) Approximately 18k people voted on Election Day but were subsequently removed from the rolls
• Maricopa County did not turn over images of the envelopes as requested in the January subpoena
The hearing concluded with a review of the 17 missing items needed to complete the audit, many of them already subpoenaed, including router data, Splunk logs, hardware tokens, envelope images, chain of custody documentation, and all portable media. Senator Fann stated that the Senate will likely have to go back to court to enforce the subpoena and retrieve the remaining items.
“I have heard enough. With the tens of thousands of ballots mailed without being requested, the over ten thousand people who voted after registering after November 3rd, the failure of Maricopa to turn over the 40% machines, the passwords that Dominion still refuses to turn over, & tens of thousands of unauthorized queries demonstrating how insecure the election was…” Sen. Rogers tweeted. “to turn over, & tens of thousands of unauthorized queries demonstrating how insecure the election was, I call for Biden electors to be recalled to Arizona & a new election must be conducted. Arizona’s electors must not be awarded fraudulently & we must do this right.”