Just after released new data from the world’s largest coronavirus vaccine testing site in Israel show the Pfizer vaccine mortality rate is “hundreds of times greater in vaccinated young people,” another sobering problem crops up.
One of the many serious side effects of COVID-19 vaccinations has caused concerns among a growing number of people who are getting false positive cancer symptoms.
Research now suggests doctors will need to “prepare to see large volumes” of imaging exams — including chest CTs, PET scans and mammograms — that show swollen lymph nodes, according to similar recommendations in the Journal of the American College of Radiology last week.
“We need to get the word out,” said Dr. Melissa Chen, a radiologist at the MD Anderson Cancer Center in Houston. Chen recently had to reassure a frightened patient who sought cancer testing because of an enlarged lymph node.
An expert panel from three cancer centers — MD Anderson, New York’s Memorial Sloan Kettering and Boston’s Dana-Farber — published recommendations in the journal Radiology this month on how to handle scans complicated by the vaccine side effect.
Getting a cancer check (including a mammogram) after receiving COVID-19 vaccination could give a false alarm. These episodes have led more doctors to come across these concerns and experts in the know are advising patients to tell their physician about the shot to avoid the problem.
Sometimes lymph nodes, especially in the armpit, swell after the vaccinations. It’s a normal reaction by the immune system but one that might be mistaken for cancer if it shows up on a scan or mammogram
Knowing these are experimental vaccines and the mass vaccination programs are only a test, it’s likely the developers didn’t realize they would affect so many people so severely.
Lymph nodes are part of the immune system where infection-fighting white blood cells gather, spots usually too small to feel. But they can swell during illness and after other types of vaccines.
The nodes most commonly affected are in the armpit and near the collarbone, on the same side as the vaccination, Chen said.
The Food and Drug Administration lists the swelling along with other injection-related reactions commonly reported in studies of the Pfizer and Moderna vaccines, but as of today not for the Johnson & Johnson vaccine which has been introduced experimentally to the public more recently.
So far,the FDA discovered 16% of participants in the Moderna study reported some underarm swelling after their second dose. But if the lymph nodes are only slightly enlarged, they may show up on a medical scan without people noticing any bumps.
The medical advice, just as with all these public experiments, continues to evolve. If you’ve recently been vaccinated, tell the radiologist before any scan.
20 facts about wearing masks after a year of experience and data will have you rethink your plans.
Americans are now learning that government-imposed mandates during the COVID-19 crisis demanding healthy Americans wear facemasks was and is unnecessary.
Practically everyone in the elite medical establishment including the Surgeon General, the World Health Organization, CDC and even Dr. Anthony Fauci himself were advising against the use of face masks.
1. There is no scientific evidence affirming the value of face coverings in preventing the transmission of viruses. Recent studies have been unable to establish any conclusive relationship between mask/respirator use and protection against influenza infection, according to nationally-recognized neurosurgeon Dr. Russell Blaylock.
2. New studies related to COVID-19 show it’s unlikely masks would be any more effective against it than against the flu virus. Surgeon General Dr. Jerome Adams said in March 2020 that: “The data doesn’t show that wearing masks in public will help people during the coronavirus pandemic.”
In its April 13, 2020 directive, the CDC recommended the use of masks only when it was difficult to maintain social distancing or in areas of significant community-based transmission.
3. Mask mandates may have done more harm than good in most places in America. Perfectly healthy young adults and teenagers were forced to inhale their own Co2 instead of fresh air. Employees (especially in supermarkets, other stores and businesses) were forced to wear the masks for the complete day causing abnormal fatigue and respiratory issues. Many accidents were caused by drivers reporting lightheadedness. On April 23, 2020, it was evident there were problems when a man crashed his SUV into a pole in Lincoln Park New Jersey. Police reports show he fainted due to “insufficient oxygen intake/excessive carbon dioxide intake.”
4. Nationally-recognized neurosurgeon Dr. Russell Blaylock shows recent studies of health care workers using N95 masks indicated increasing episodes of headaches caused by a reduction in blood oxygenation ( hypoxia ) or an elevation in blood Co2 ( hypercapnia).
5. The excessive use of N95 masks can reduce blood oxygenation by as much as 20%, leading to a loss of consciousness.
6. Dr. Fauci’s own National Institutes of Health admit that inhaling high levels of carbon dioxide may be life-threatening. High levels of Co2 are associated with headaches, vertigo, double vision, inability to concentrate, tinnitus, seizures or suffocation due to displacement of air.
7. The use of face masks can make you more susceptible to COVID-19. Dr. Blaylock observes that a drop in oxygen levels is associated with lower immunity. Hypoxia can inhibit the type of main immune cells used to fight viral infections called the CD4+T-lymphocyte. By increasing the level of a compound called hypoxia inducible factor-1 ( HIF-1 ), which inhibits T-lymphocytes and stimulates a powerful immune inhibitor cell called the Tregs, face coverings could be setting us all up for contracting COVID-19 and other infections.
8. Masks can also cause people to rebreathe viruses within their own bodies instead of expelling them, thus concentrating them in the lungs and nasal passages ( eventually even traveling to the brain ) which can even lead to the deadly “cytokine storm” that is prominent with many COVID-19 victims.
9. Masks are especially dangerous to cancer victims or those suffering from cardiovascular or cerebrovascular diseases in which low levels of oxygen can promote inflammation that leads to the spread of cancers as well as to heart attacks and strokes.
10. 15 million fabric masks given to pharmacists by the Belgian government last summer may be toxic, according to a confidential report from Sciensano, the Belgian Institute for Public Health.
The face masks were manufactured in Asia by the Luxembourg-based company Avrox, and may contain nanoparticles of silver and titanium dioxide that when inhaled could damage the respiratory tract.
“Sooner or later you can ingest these nanoparticles, especially if the mask is washed and worn regularly. They can easily end up in the lungs and blood,” toxicologist Alfred Bernard said.
11. According to toxicologist Dominique Lison (UCLouvain), carriers are at risk of developing pneumonia, especially if they already have underlying respiratory problems. His colleague Alfred Bernard also advises against using mouth masks with such nanoparticles.
12. “Maskne” is a term coined by doctors and dentists for breakouts caused by a mask’s hot, humid environment. People using fabric softeners or harsh detergents are harmed because of softner ingredients of quaternary ammonium compounds. They fight against static but cause skin and respiratory irritation, according to a study done by the NYU School of Medicine.
13. “Mask mouth” causes bad breath, tooth decay and gum inflammation.it can lead to Candida Overgrowth. It is basically a yeast infection on your mouth. Mark Fisher, a dentist practicing in Georgia, said some people tend to breathe through their mouths when they wear masks.
“When you breathe through your mouth, it dries your mouth out,” Fisher said. “Without the humidity from the air, it worsens this condition. Dry mouth leads to bad breath, and it is also linked to tooth decay and inflammation of the gums…You need to breath through your nose.”
14. Now experts say avoid adjusting the masks. The Moffitt Cancer Center: “If your mask touches another part of your body that is potentially contaminated with the virus… you are at risk for infection.”
15. In a controlled study of 1607 hospital workers working full-time in selected high-risk wards for four consecutive weeks, “the rates of all infection outcomes were highest in the cloth mask…Cloth masks should not be recommended for Hospital Care Workers, particularly in high-risk situations, and guidelines need to be updated.”
16. In 2020, we learned the masks cause reduced blood-oxygen levels leading to reduced mental clarity, lethargy, and reduced immunities. This condition, known as “hypoxia,” has caused persons to lose focus and make bad decisions which can be dangerous to others. People have been falling asleep and fainting when doing routine tasks while wearing masks.
17. Why aren’t February 2021 publications not being reported by mainstream media indicating Carbon-dioxide toxicity is a result of mask wearing? This is a reduced ability of the body to expel carbon dioxide (a waste product from all cellular activity).
18. Moisture retention in lungs is increasing due to the masks causing retention of water vapor in the lungs. Moisture retention in lungs is a leading factor associated with pneumonia, bronchitis, viral and bacterial infections, asthma, and other respiratory ailments. Fluid build-up in the lungs can be very hard to treat and can result in death in serious cases of pneumonia and other ailments. If the lungs cannot take in dry air and expel humid air, then serious congestion may develop in the lungs.
19. Increased facial touching is resulting in viral / bacterial spread. Persons who wear masks are five times more likely to touch their faces continually throughout the day. They continue to adjust the mask with their hands and touch their faces in the process. It is widely known that repeatedly touching the face and touching other surfaces is a major cause of viral and bacterial spread. This increased spread of infection can go from either the mask wearer to others or from others to the wearer. Even if a person wears gloves and then touches his face and other surfaces, the result is the same.
20. More effort to breathe means additional respiratory distress, especially with individuals who are tired, elderly, sick, or immunity compromised. Most legitimate medical efforts aimed at reducing respiratory ailments seek to improve the individual’s ability to breathe, not block it, impede it, or make it more labored.
Remember, it was U.S. officials, including the Surgeon General of the United States, Jerome Adams, who initially urged people to not buy and wear masks in an effort to protect themselves from COVID-19. In an interview, Adams said that wearing face masks could actually increase a person’s risk of contracting the coronavirus.
“You can increase your risk of getting it by wearing a mask if you are not a health care provider,” Adams said. “Folks who don’t know how to wear them properly tend to touch their faces a lot and actually can increase the spread of coronavirus,” he added.
Although he later relented to public and political pressure, Surgeon General Jerome initially tweeted, “Seriously people – STOP BUYING MASKS! They are NOT effective in preventing general public from catching #Coronavirus.”
Imagine when a group of respected and prominent physicians asked authorities vital questions about the testing of experimental drugs for COVID-19, they were ignored.
This is what occurred in February to Doctors for COVID Ethics in Europe.
The doctors are questioning “whether cardinal issues regarding the safety of the vaccines were adequately addressed prior to their approval by the European Medicines Agency (EMA).” They didn’t get the answers, so the group released the original letter to:
Emer Cooke, Executive Director, European Medicines Agency, Amsterdam, The Netherlands; Charles Michel, President of the Council of Europe; and Ursula von der Leyen, President of the European Commission.
In part, this was their request letter:
As physicians and scientists, we are supportive in principle of the use of new medical interventions which are appropriately developed and deployed, having obtained informed consent from the patient. This stance encompasses vaccines in the same way as therapeutics.
We note that a wide range of side effects is being reported following vaccination of previously healthy younger individuals with the gene-based COVID-19 vaccines. Moreover, there have been numerous media reports from around the world of care homes being struck by COVID-19 within days of vaccination of residents. While we recognise that these occurrences might, every one of them, have been unfortunate coincidences, we are concerned that there has been and there continues to be inadequate scrutiny of the possible causes of illness or death under these circumstances, and especially so in the absence of post-mortems examinations.
In particular, we question whether cardinal issues regarding the safety of the vaccines were adequately addressed prior to their approval by the European Medicines Agency (EMA).
As a matter of great urgency, we herewith request that the EMA provide us with responses to the following issues:
1. Following intramuscular injection, it must be expected that the gene-based vaccines will reach the bloodstream and disseminate throughout the body . We request evidence that this possibility was excluded in pre-clinical animal models with all three vaccines prior to their approval for use in humans by the EMA.
2. If such evidence is not available, it must be expected that the vaccines will remain entrapped in the circulation and be taken up by endothelial cells. There is reason to assume that this will happen particularly at sites of slow blood flow, i.e. in small vessels and capillaries . We request evidence that this probability was excluded in pre-clinical animal models with all three vaccines prior to their approval for use in humans by the EMA.
3. If such evidence is not available, it must be expected that during expression of the vaccines’ nucleic acids, peptides derived from the spike protein will be presented via the MHC I — pathway at the luminal surface of the cells. Many healthy individuals have CD8-lymphocytes that recognize such peptides, which may be due to prior COVID infection, but also to cross-reactions with other types of Coronavirus [3; 4] . We must assume that these lymphocytes will mount an attack on the respective cells. We request evidence that this probability was excluded in pre-clinical animal models with all three vaccines prior to their approval for use in humans by the EMA.
4. If such evidence is not available, it must be expected that endothelial damage with subsequent triggering of blood coagulation via platelet activation will ensue at countless sites throughout the body. We request evidence that this probability was excluded in pre-clinical animal models with all three vaccines prior to their approval for use in humans by the EMA.
5. If such evidence is not available, it must be expected that this will lead to a drop in platelet counts, appearance of D-dimers in the blood, and to myriad ischaemic lesions throughout the body including in the brain, spinal cord and heart. Bleeding disorders might occur in the wake of this novel type of DIC-syndrome including, amongst other possibilities, profuse bleedings and haemorrhagic stroke. We request evidence that all these possibilities were excluded in pre-clinical animal models with all three vaccines prior to their approval for use in humans by the EMA.
6. The SARS-CoV-2 spike protein binds to the ACE2 receptor on platelets, which results in their activation . Thrombocytopenia has been reported in severe cases of SARS-CoV-2 infection . Thrombocytopenia has also been reported in vaccinated individuals . We request evidence that the potential danger of platelet activation that would also lead to disseminated intravascular coagulation (DIC) was excluded with all three vaccines prior to their approval for use in humans by the EMA.
7. The sweeping across the globe of SARS-CoV-2 created a pandemic of illness associated with many deaths. However, by the time of consideration for approval of the vaccines, the health systems of most countries were no longer under imminent threat of being overwhelmed because a growing proportion of the world had already been infected and the worst of the pandemic had already abated. Consequently, we demand conclusive evidence that an actual emergency existed at the time of the EMA granting Conditional Marketing Authorisation to the manufacturers of all three vaccines, to justify their approval for use in humans by the EMA, purportedly because of such an emergency.
Should all such evidence not be available, we demand that approval for use of the gene-based vaccines be withdrawn until all the above issues have been properly addressed by the exercise of due diligence by the EMA.
There are serious concerns, including but not confined to those outlined above, that the approval of the COVID-19 vaccines by the EMA was premature and reckless, and that the administration of the vaccines constituted and still does constitute “human experimentation”, which was and still is in violation of the Nuremberg Code.
In view of the urgency of the situation, we request that you reply to this email within seven days and address all our concerns substantively. Should you choose not to comply with this reasonable request, we will make this letter public.
Bill Gates–pictured with Dr. Anthony Fauci below–who funded the World Health Organization (WHO) AstraZeneca vaccine program, is running into serious problems across the globe.
Not yet approved for Emergency Use Authorization in America, AstraZeneca will soon seek EUA through a formal filing with the U.S Food and Drug Administration.
Grave concerns with the experimental “vaccine” are cropping up as more countries are experiencing deaths and injuries.
Piedmont’s regional government suspended use of AstraZeneca’s batch ABV5811, which is different than the batch of AstraZeneca vaccine seized last week in Sicily after the sudden deaths of those who had recently been vaccinated occurred.
They are investigating reports of young healthy people who experienced brain hemorrhages and blood clots after being vaccinated.
On March 12, the Norwegian Medicines Agency and Norwegian Institute of Public Health (NIPH) reported an unexpected death from a brain hemorrhage after an AstraZeneca vaccine was administered.
A day later the agencies received three more reports of severe cases of blood clots or brain hemorrhages in younger people who had been vaccinated and were receiving hospital treatment. All of the patients showed reduced numbers of blood platelets.
Dr. Pal Andre Holme, who is treating three health workers at Olso University Hospital said it was “very unusual” to see such young patients with such “low levels of blood platelets.”
“These are healthy young people who have not had any kind of disease before, who then get severe blood clots,” Dr. Holme said. “You have to ask questions whether there is a connection with the vaccine, which I do not consider unlikely.”
NIPH is calling for anyone under the age of 50 who experienced “large or small bruises” after being vaccinated to visit a doctor.
They have suspended the AstraZeneca vaccine following reports of abnormal blood clotting in recipients per the Swedish Public Health Agency.
After numerous reports of health problems and deaths, Bulgaria stopped the vaccine injections as a precautionary measure last week.
One woman died of heart failure 15 hours after receiving the shot, reported Reuters. “Until all doubts are dispelled … we are halting inoculations with this vaccine,” Bulgarian Prime Minister Boyko Borissov said in a statement.
They suspended the country’s rollout of the AstraZeneca’s vaccine, The Telegraph reported on Sunday. Dr Karina Butler, head of the National Immunisation Advisory Committee, said the organization made the decision after Norway reported a “cluster of four serious, very rare, very serious clotting events” in young healthy people.
The vaccine has been suspended as a precautionary measure this week after the country’s health minister, Jens Spahn, said seven cases of cerebral vein thrombosis had been reported. Germany’s vaccine authority, the Paul Ehrlich Institute, “considers further investigation necessary after new reports of cerebral brain thrombosis in connection with vaccination in Germany and Europe.”
The country suspended the use of the AstraZeneca vaccine deferring to an upcoming full report from the WHO before administering any more of the vaccines.
In February, the country ended distribution of the AstraZeneca COVID vaccine after a study showed only 10% efficacy at protecting against mild and moderate COVID-19 cases from the new South African Variant.
They will not authorize or license AstraZeneca’s COVID vaccine at all due to complications in vaccinated recipients. The country had reserved 1.4 to 2.4 million doses through COVAX.
In addition, Italy, France, Iceland,
Denmark, Cyprus, Luxembourg,
Latvia, Estonia and The Netherlands
have suspended or delayed the AstraZeneca vaccine.
What trends in U.S. healthcare practices can we expect in the near future?
A report from the national sector leader from Deloitte’s healthcare practice has a report outlining trends that could emerge or accelerate in healthcare.
In summary, here are Tina Wheeler’s six predictions:
1. More interest in practicing medicine. During the China Virus COVID-19 pandemic, there has been a surge in medical school applications — some admissions officers believe it’s due to more isolation and less classroom time.
2. Medical school students could be more interested in public health. Wheeler predicts more medical school students could be more interested in job opportunities with public health organizations several years from now. The Association of American Medical Colleges indicates some medical schools have added electives that offer students more of these types of opportunities.
3. Physicians will likely see their reliance on virtual health grow. The pandemic has accelerated the use of virtual health. There’s a surge in learning how to interview standardized patients online platforms. Wheeler thinks physicians will likely need this skill as more care is delivered virtually.
4. Patients could receive more hospital-level care at home. Hospitals are providing more care in people’s homes. For example, telehealth company Amwell announced its involvement March 10 in a hospital-at-home care initiative backed by Amazon, Salt Lake City-based Intermountain and St. Louis-based Ascension.
5. Transparent pricing could spur newly engaged digital customers. President Donald J. Trump’sprice transparency rule requiring hospitals to post their standard charges online took effect Jan. 1. As long as the Biden Administration leaves the rule as is, this could help educate and empower consumers, and newly engaged digital consumers will likely have more influence in healthcare.
“The new rules are creating mandates and opportunities for greater data-sharing in the industry,” Wheeler wrote. She said health plans might specifically find opportunities for greater data-sharing to improve social, economic, and environmental factors that affect health outcomes.
6. Interoperability will change healthcare interactions: Health and Human Services has finalized two interoperability rules issued by Office of the National Coordinator for Health Information Technology (ONC) and Center of Medicare and Medicaid Services (OMC).
Wheeler thinks these rules will change healthcare interactions by meeting empowered consumer needs and supporting consumer choice. She said health plans can spend time understanding how data sharing can help them empower and guide members and improve their healthcare experience.
Drawbacks in Tele-Healthcare
Although Wheeler did not address these, here are challenges for the advancement of healthcare through teleconferencing and telemedicine.
Between Dec. 14, 2020 and March 13, 2021, 41,928 COVID-19 vaccine reactions with adverse events have been reported to VAERS, including 1,895 deaths, 5,211 hospitalizations and 6,863 serious injuries.
The latest data made public by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention’s (CDC) Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS) on deaths and injuries reported after COVID vaccines are likely far below reality.
About a third of the deaths reported occurred within 48 hours of vaccination, and 49% of the people who died became ill within 48 hours of being vaccinated.
If a person gets COVID-19, they have less than 1% chance of death.
The vaccines were rushed out in record time bypassing important clinical trials and completely devoid of any comprehensive safety studies. Since the first dose was administered on December 14th, latest data suggests rushing under the Emergency plan could be a horrendous mistake.
With much more and updated data, death after getting COVID vaccines are over 6% and climbing. Permanent disability chances are approaching 3% (this is expected to increase massively, especially by next autumn, see below).
The life threatening events within a month after vaccination is 36% (this is expected to increase between the 5th or 6th month after last injection).
You have a 21% chance of being hospitalized within the first month after being vaccinated.
About 21% of the deaths after being vaccinated were cardiac-related. Studies are confirming that the spike protein that the body is instructed to make by mRNA vaccines like those developed by Pfizer and Moderna have the potential to cause microvascular injury (inflammation and small blood clots called microthrombi) to the heart, brain, liver and kidneys in ways that were not assessed in the safety trials.
The average age of the deceased was 77.3, the youngest was 23. Of those who died, 53% were male, 46% female and 1% of the reports did not include gender. Of those who died, 56% received the Pfizer vaccine, and 43% got the Moderna vaccine.
The number of serious adverse events reports are increasing with more data showing concerns that are not reported by mainstream media.
Out of 1,565 anaphylactic reactions reported, 63% were Pfizer and 37% were Moderna.
Out of 402 cases of Bell’s Palsy, Pfizer is 70%. Moderna is 30%.
By comparison, during the same time period — Dec. 14, 2020 – March 13, 2021 — VAERS received reports of 89 deaths following flu vaccines.
VAERS is the primary mechanism in the U.S. for reporting adverse vaccine reactions. Historically the information is far under reported and VAERS data requires further investigation to get better estimates of totals and determinations of adverse event reactions caused by the vaccine.
As of March 10, just over 106,000,000 COVID vaccines had been administered in the U.S.
The number of COVID cases and deaths are likely to be overrepresented at 29,180,000 and 530,000 respectively.
On Feb. 27, the U.S. Food and Drug Administration granted Emergency Use Authorization to a third COVID vaccine — the Johnson & Johnson single-shot vaccine. Information from those injections will start rolling in soon, but initial predictions from the rushed testing indicates a 62% success rate.
“The elderly and those with poor immune systems are particularly likely to be killed,” renowned author Dr. Vernon Coleman said in March 13, 2021. “And what will give you a poor immune system? Wearing a mask, being isolated from other people and not getting enough sunshine are three obvious causes.”
“The extra deaths will probably occur in the autumn, when vaccinated individuals are most likely to be exposed to the virus,” Dr. Coleman, whose predictions and insights have been the most accurate to date, continued. “The coronavirus spreads most rapidly in autumn and winter.”
“As a result of the epidemic of illnesses and deaths that will take place, Governments will start promoting the next round of vaccinations. There will be much talk of mutations, of course, and new hurriedly prepared vaccines will be produced and heavily promoted by celebrities who don’t know anything about medicine or vaccines. Doctors who understand the dangers and who have doubts about the vaccines will, as usual, be silenced.”
Merck recently announced they will not offer such vaccines after their studies concluded individuals were more safe not taking them.
A 39-year-old single mom from Ogden died four days after her second dose of the Moderna COVID-19 vaccine.
According to local ABC News affiliate KUTV in Salt Lake City, “Kassidi Kurill by all accounts was healthy, happy and ‘had more energy” than just about anyone else around her. She had no known health problems or pre-existing conditions.”
“Alfred Hawley, a retired Hill Air Force Base fighter pilot, is a military man who has known risk and loss his entire life. He’s taken it all in stride, until now.”
“An hour before his daughter’s celebration of life this past Saturday, he sat down to talk about his baby girl, the one who always wore makeup to cover up the freckles he loved so much.”
“I’m at a state in my life where I’m ok with that (emotion)” Alfred told the reporter as he wiped the tears from his eyes.
“She was the one who promised to take care of me” he said.
Four days after Kassidi’s second dose of the COVID-19 vaccine, she was gone. Dead before most of her family could say their goodbyes.
“She came in early and said her heart was racing and she felt like she needed to get to the emergency room.” Alfred woke up that Thursday morning to his daughter asking for help.
“Kassidi and her 9-year-old daughter Emilia lived with her parents.” the KUTV reported. “They’d been one family under the same roof since Emilia was born. Mom and Dad, grandma and grandpa always close by when they were needed.”
Kassidi’s father said she “got sick right away, soreness at the shot location then started getting sick then started complaining that she was drinking lots of fluids but couldn’t pee and then felt a little better the next day.”
After her first shot, Kassidi, the first in the family to get the vaccine, experienced a sore arm. Her father explained being a surgical tech for several local plastic surgeons, that the vaccine was a part of the job.”
“Kassidi’s older sister Kristin, often confused as her twin, lives in Arizona,” the report mentioned. “The distance didn’t matter much, they visited often and talked on the phone every day.”
Kristen said her sister seemed to be okay on the day of the second COVID-19 shot on Monday, February 1. “They had gone shopping, she was fine then started feeling not so great that evening.”
Kristin said they were not worried about Kassidi because “everyone from her work had flu-like symptoms,so we thought that was normal.”
Kassidi remained in bed all day Tuesday and Wednesday, but by Thursday morning she knew something was wrong. She asked her father to drive her to the local ER, where they arrived by 7 a.m.
As soon as they walked in the door, Kassidi began vomiting. Her father indicated doctors were trying to determine if there was any explanation?”
He answered saying, “She just had the shot, they did a blood test and immediately came back and said she was very-very sick, and her liver was not functioning.”
“It was a total shock and I was even afraid to tell my wife” he recalled. It was a call he did not want to make.
Kassidi was flown to Intermountain Medical Center in Murray, a trauma center where they had the ability to do transplants if needed. Her liver was failing and a transplant, doctors believed, was her best option at survival.
“That’s when Kristin got the call her sister was being transferred. She jumped on the first flight to Utah, but when she landed, she was not allowed in the hospital because of COVID-19 protocols. She waited with Kassidi’s daughter Emilia, hoping for a miracle.”
“Both of Kassidi’s parents volunteered to donate a portion of their liver, they knew if they were not a match, they could be part of a trade where someone else who was a match could help their daughter.”
“They never got the chance to offer the lifesaving gift. Doctors at Intermountain were doing everything they could to get Kassidi stable, but nothing seemed to work. Alfred said his daughter’s liver, kidneys and heart shut down.”
Alfred, who was with his daughter when she passed, said it didn’t make any sense.
“She was healthy – happy and active. The greatest mom you ever saw in your life and then she was so sick that in less than 12 hours intubated and on life support.”
30 hours after they arrived in the emergency room, Kassidi passed.
The family agreed to an autopsy and Kurill’s body was moved to the Utah State Medical Examiner in Taylorsville where a full autopsy was performed.
Dr. Erik Christensen, Utah’s chief Medical Examiner, warned that proving vaccine injury as a cause of death almost never happens.
“Did the vaccine cause this? I think that would be very hard to demonstrate in autopsy,” he admitted and could only recall one case where they could determine a vaccine as the cause of death on an official autopsy report–but that was in an immediate case of Anaphylaxis. It was an instantaneous death after the injection.
A more likely result of the autopsy, would be a lack of answers or an “incomplete autopsy” the doctor said.
Kassidi, according to her family, had no known medical conditions. Her past medical records will likely be used in her death investigation that could take as long as three months depending on what initial reports and toxicology reports show.
Kristin said when she looks back, Kassidi “was fine the day she got the shot and then everything changed.”
Kassidi’s death leaves a major void; her 9-year-old daughter will continue living with her grandparents. Her father, a civil servant and member of the National Guard, travels for work and has served several tours overseas.
Her family has set up a Memorial Account in Kassidi Kurill’s name:
The CEO of a chain of medical clinics in Michigan and Ohio was sentenced March 3 to 15 years in prison and ordered to pay $51 million in restitution for his role in a $150 million healthcare fraud scheme, according to the U.S. Justice Department.
Mashiyat Rashid was sentenced after pleading guilty in 2018 to money laundering and conspiracy to commit healthcare fraud and wire fraud.
Twenty other defendants, including 12 physicians, have been convicted for their involvement in the scheme.
Mr. Rashid, who served as CEO of Tri-County Wellness Group from 2008 to 2016, developed and approved a corporate policy to administer unnecessary back injections to patients in exchange for prescriptions of over 6.6 million doses of medically unnecessary opioids, according to the Justice Department.
Many patients experienced pain from the unnecessary injections, and some developed adverse conditions, including open holes in their backs, according to testimony at Mr. Rashid’s trial.
Physicians at the clinics denied patients, including those addicted to opioids, medication until they agreed to get the injections, according to court documents.
According to evidence presented at trial, Mr. Rashid only hired physicians who were willing to administer the unnecessary injections in exchange for a split of the Medicare reimbursements for the procedures.
Tri-County Wellness Group was paid more for facet joint injections than any other medical clinic in the U.S., according to the Justice Department.
Proceeds of the fraud were used to fund private jets and to buy luxury cars, real estate and tickets to NBA games, prosecutors said.
Mr. Rashid was ordered to forfeit to the U.S. government $11.5 million in proceeds traceable to the healthcare fraud scheme, including commercial and residential real estate and Detroit Pistons season tickets.
Movement and action are among the best strategies for fighting depression and fatigue, but many of us could benefit from making just small changes in what we eat.
“Food choices can have a substantial benefit on your energy levels and outlook,” says Loralyn Dennis, retired Arizona Registered Nurse and Health writer. “Simply eat some protein with carbohydrates at each meal or snack.”
Studies have shown that our choices of what we eat can cause depression.
Diets high in carbohydrate-rich foods can increase brain concentrations of the amino acid tryptophan. This is converted in our bodies to mood-boosting serotonin.
“This could be a reason why many of us find that comfort foods high in carbs help us ease feelings of depression, fatigue and anxiety,” Dennis observed.
“Some of us can get somewhat grouchy or irritable without our carbs,” Dennis warns. “You don’t have to eat large amounts of protein, just a few ounces or so to help balance and feed your brain.”
One common denominator of many people suffering from the blues is the amount of sugar they consume.
“A bite of chocolate is not going to hurt now and then, but a regular dose of sugar daily is a no-no if you are tired and down,” cautions Dennis.
Cold-water fish, such as tuna, is a great source of omega-3 fatty acids, and is linked to people with lower rates of depression.
“Avoid processed fats and drink plenty of water,” added Dennis.