Now this is a place for good ol’ red blooded Americans and patriotic country music lovers from around the world to enjoy.
The Johnny Cash Bar and BBQ is located at 121 Third Avenue South, right next door to the Johnny Cash Museum in Nasville, Tennessee.
The food, drink and decor is impressive. We especially like posted dress code and house rules.
DRESS CODE & HOUSE RULES
- No extra long t-shirts or hoodies that hang below pockets.
- No excessively low or baggy pants/shorts such that a person’s undergarments or buttocks are exposed.
- No athletic style pants/shorts (sweats, nylons, joggers, etc.)
- No sleeveless shirts to be worn by men after 8PM.
- No large chains.
- No clothing that management considers vulgar, offensive or otherwise likely to cause a disturbance.
- No motorcycle club or gang affiliation displays of any kind.
- Sandals and flip flops are permitted, but not recommended.
- Footwear must be worn at all times.
- No outside food or beverages.
- No large bags, backpacks, suitcases or gym bags after 6PM.
*Management reserves the right to deny admission to anyone suspected to be intoxicated or deemed likely to cause a disturbance or for any other reason at its sole discretion.
Please Support These American Owned Businesses