- Impedes gaseous exchange between mother and fetus,
- Too much carbon dioxide in a pregnant mothers blood may lead to too much carbon dioxide in fetal blood,
- Exposure to birth defect-causing chemicals and increased risk of giving birth to a child with birth defects,
- Significant and irreversible damage to a Childs developing brain,
- Impaired fetal growth,
- Adverse perinatal outcomes in women with chronic respiratory conditions,
- Preterm labor, which is regular contractions leading to the opening up of the cervix after week 20 and before week 37 of pregnancy and which may lead to preterm birth,
- Pre-eclampsia, which is high blood pressure during pregnancy accompanied by damage to organs,
- Respiratory compromise in pregnant women,
- Imposes higher workload on pregnant women,
- Increased risk of suffocation when worn by a baby,
- Virtually every physiological reaction to facemasks by mothers occurs during his most important developmental period of life, likely making the physiological impact much worse.
In his book Face Masks Hurt Kids, Lou Rockwell indicates some issues of wearing mask can be minor. Some issues are major.
“The broad takeaway from this list for me is that there is no longer any way to say that a face mask is safe for any man, woman, or child to wear,” Rockwell wrote. “Masks are least safe for anyone frail such as the sick, the elderly, and children to wear.”
“There is no excuse to let a person force a mask on your child, not just to get through the door, not because I’m in a hurry, not to avoid an uncomfortable conversation, not just to visit grandma, and certainly not just to get through the day at school. Allowing such behavior is negligent and needs to be stopped. We need to have the hard conversations that stop it. We cannot keep avoiding the issue: people in authority demand the right to place this unquestionably harmful medical device on our children and on others.”
“If we cannot summon the will and the wherewithal to stand up for the children in our lives, we have little hope of standing up for the rest of society.“
Please Support These American Owned Businesses
Get Your Natural Vitamins A & D from the Sea!
Goettle HVAC and Plumbing services are located in Phoenix, Tucson, San Antonio, Austin, Las Vegas areas as well as regions in Southern California.