Pennsylvania House of Representatives—
1. Recognizes substantial irregularities and improprieties associated with mail-in balloting, pre-canvassing, and canvassing during the November 3, 2020 election; and
2. Disapproves of the infringement on the General Assembly’s authority pursuant to the United States Constitution to regulate elections; and
3. Disapproves of and disagrees with the Secretary of the Commonwealth’s premature certification of the results of the November 3, 2020 election regarding presidential electors; and
4. Declares that the selection of presidential electors and other statewide electoral contest results in this Commonwealth is in dispute; and
5. Urges the Secretary of the Commonwealth and the Governor to withdraw or vacate the certification of presidential electors and to delay certification of results in other statewide electoral contests voted on at the 2020 General Election; and
6. Urges the United States Congress to declare the selection of presidential electors in this Commonwealth to be in dispute.