There are basically three recommended strategies to tip more odds in your favor if you are under the threat of being terminated for not taking the experimental COVID “vaccines.”
1. Hire an attorney to a) defend you in court, b) sue your employer, c) start or join a file class action lawsuit with others and attorneys. You might find an attorney here.
2. Don’t quit. Wait to be terminated so you can sue or counter your employer’s bluff.
Document. Document. Decline the experimental “vaccines” and document.
This strategy is NOT to necessarily refuse the “vaccine,” but send a letter similar to the following (or have your attorney send one), preferably certified and signature required, showing your employer your conditional acceptance.
I write with regard to the matter of potential covid vaccine and my desire to be fully informed and appraised of ALL facts before going ahead.
I’d be most grateful if you could please provide the following information, in accordance with statutory legal requirements:
1. Can you please advise me of the approved legal status of any vaccine and if it is experimental?
2. Can you please provide details and assurances that the vaccine has been fully, independently and rigorously tested against control groups and the subsequent outcomes of those tests?
3. Can you please fully advise of all the adverse reactions associated with this vaccine since its introduction?
4. Can you please advise of the full list of contents of the vaccine I am to receive and if any are toxic to the body?
5. Can you please confirm that the vaccine you are advocating is NOT ‘experimental mRNA gene altering therapy’?
6. Can you please confirm that I will not be under any duress from yourselves as my employers, in compliance with the Nuremberg Code?
7. Can you please advise me of the likely risk of fatality, should I be unfortunate to contract Covid 19 and the likelihood of recovery?
Once I have received the above information in full and I am satisfied that there is NO threat to my health, I will be happy to accept your offer to receive the treatment, but with certain conditions – namely that:
1. You confirm that I will suffer no harm.
2. Following acceptance of this, the offer must be signed by a fully qualified doctor who will take full legal and financial responsibility for any injuries occurring to myself, and/or from any interactions by authorized personnel regarding these procedures. Have it notorized to ensure legality.
3. In the event that I should have to decline the offer of vaccination, please confirm that it will not compromise my position and that I will not suffer prejudice and discrimination as a result?
4. I would also advise that my inalienable rights are reserved.
They likely CANNOT provide that information but you’ve NOT refused their request nor their bullying (whatever the case may be) to have the “vaccination.”
Note: Always seek legal advice and opinion from a qualified attorney registered to practice law in your state.
Please Support These American Owned Businesses