Corporate Mainstream Media and Pennsylvania Democrats gaslight American voters by claiming election fraud in their state is a hoax. However, there we’re 1.8 million ballots sent out and 2.5 million returned.
It doesn’t take a genius to figure out there is something terribly wrong and illegal. That’s not enough? Here’s more.
Of the ballots that were returned,
🔹1556 voters were 100 years old or older.
🔹39 voters lived through the Civil War.
🔹45 voters were born in 1800 (making them 220 years old).
🔹526 voters were less than 18 years old.
🔹100,000 voters were older than 87 years old (with an average lifespan of 78).
Known Pennsylvania 2020 General Election irregularities
Overall Number inconsistencies
- A total of 423,116 votes were removed from President Trump on election day.
- In Philadelphia County there are 1686 precincts. In 278 of those precincts, 97% or more votes were for Joe Biden. This is an unprecedented outlier.
- According to a statement released on December 28th by Rep. Mike Jones, there were 170,000 more ballots cast than there were voters who actually voted. None of these irregularities were investigated or resolved due to the fact that this data surfaced after Secretary Boockvar and Governor Wolf certified the election results.
- Over 21,000 dead people were on voter rolls prior to the November 3rd election. Out of that number, 12,192 were listed as Active Voters.
Voting Machine Issues
- Pennsylvania purchased new electronic voting machines from a variety of companies ahead of the November 2020 election. 14 counties have Dominion voting machines, which came under intense scrutiny regarding issues of potential voter fraud.
- Dominion claims that their machines are not able to connect to the internet and therefore cannot be hacked into for the purpose of switching votes from one candidate to another. However, American witnessed on live TV in the Senate Georgia hearing on January 5th, 2021 the voting machines were in fact connected to WiFi and an individual was able to hack into the machines through his phone giving him direct access to the votes in real-time.
- Pennsylvania vote totals changed from Donald Trump to Joe Biden in very large batches. For reference, here is one of the larger changes made in real-time on election night.
- 11/3, on CNN at 11:09 pm – 11:10 pm
- Trump 1,690,589 Biden 1,252,537
- Trump 1,670,631 Biden 1,272,495
- This shows a direct switch of 19,958 votes going from Trump to Biden.
- It is now well outlined that the voting machines in Pennsylvania were in tampered with by foreign adversaries in China. Documented evidence includes IP addresses of the computers responsible for hacking into our voting system and switching votes in numerous states, including Pennsylvania.
Mail In Ballot Issues
- By November 10, 2021, more than 20,000 mail in ballots had impossible return dates and 80,000 have very questionable return dates.
- 51,000 mail in ballots were recorded as received just one day after they were sent out.
- 35,000 mail in ballots were returned on the same day they were sent out.
- 23,000 mail in ballots have a return date that is earlier than the sent date – a total impossibility.
- More than 9,000 mail in ballots have no sent date listed at all.
- 43,000 mail in ballots were returned two days after being sent out, which is remarkably fast, but extremely rare.
- In September of 2020, the Pennsylvania Supreme Court ruled that ballots could be accepted until 5 p.m. Friday November 6th, as long as they were postmarked by Election Day. The justices also said those ballots could be accepted even if they did not have a postmark or had one that was illegible, as long as there was not a “preponderance of evidence” to show they were sent too late. This is a direct violation of the Pennsylvania Constitution that stipulate changes to election laws must go through the legislative branch.
- On October 23, 2020, upon a petition from the Secretary of the Commonwealth, the state Supreme Court ruled that mail-in ballots need not authenticate signatures for said ballots, thereby treating in-person and mail-in voters dissimilarly and eliminating a critical safeguard to ensure the integrity of the vote.
- The Department of State under Kathy Boockvar changed the rules on the Monday prior to election day, by providing last-second guidance directing counties to provide information to help voters whose mail-in or absentee ballots were incorrectly completed so those voters could vote on a provisional ballot. This violates the equal protection clause of the US Constitution giving an unfair advantage to mail in ballot voter versus in person voters.
A letter from a signed petition of over 72,000 voters (growing at least 500 signatures a day) with Audit The Vote–PA went to all Pennsylvania Representatives and Senators. In part, below are key parts of the petition:
“We are reaching out to voice our concern over the Pennsylvania 2020 election process, procedures, and alleged fraud to restore confidence in our entire election process moving forward…we are extremely disappointed at not just the handling of the election irregularities, but also what appears to be the blatant disregard for the rule of law in our home state.”
“The Pennsylvania Supreme Court system allowed former Secretary of State, Kathy Boockvar, to make last minute changes to Act 77, which in and of itself is a disaster. We now know that many of you did not even read the entire bill before signing it into law…”
“…the Supreme Court’s decision violated the Pennsylvania Constitution which clearly outlines that any changes made to the law must go through the legislature…”
“In addition, on November 19th, the Pennsylvania House voted to approve a Republican-sponsored measure to set up a near-immediate audit of the 2020 election, citing inconsistencies and confusion in the electorate as evidence that the process must be improved for future elections in the state. The vote was 112 in favor of the audit and 90 against it. However, the Legislative Budget and Finance Committee ultimately rejected the request for an audit. They were expected to release a report to include the following information on both the county level and statewide level:
- For both absentee and mail-in ballots, the number of applications received, the number that were approved by the county board of elections, and the number returned by voters that were subsequently canvassed.
- The number of qualified voters who used provisional ballots.
- The number of applications for absentee ballots from people who were not registered to vote, but subsequently did submit a voter registration application in time for the election — and the same information concerning mail-in ballots.
- For each county, the date and time that the county board of elections began pre-canvassing absentee ballots and mail-in ballots.
- Reviews of incidents with voting machines; of “any inconsistent treatment” of mail-in ballots received after 8 p.m. on Election Day; of any inconsistencies in the way counties processed “deficient” ballots; and of access given to poll watchers and authorized representatives.”
This was never done.
“We believe this is more than enough evidence for WE THE PEOPLE to request a full investigative audit of the 2020 election. We have grave concerns that our elected officials are not representing the people who put them in office due to the following:
- Governor Wolf has made it clear that he has no interest in investigating the nature of these large numbers of errors and just wants everyone to move on.
- Kathy Boockvar Tweeted on March 7, 2017 that “Using the title ‘President’ before the word ‘Trump’ really demeans the office of the presidency.”
- Josh Shapiro is on video tape saying that Trump supporters who want answers to these questions are insane and have something mentally wrong with them.
“Because of their own comments, we do not believe any of these elected officials are going to be willing to give the Pennsylvania citizens the peace of mind that we are seeking by fully investigating the 2020 election. We are hereby requesting an investigative audit of the 2020 election to include the following:”
- Recounts for all in person votes cast on election day including provisional ballots. We request that these be cross referenced with the mail in ballots to make sure each person only voted once.
- Recounts and audits including signature verification in accordance with Act 77 on all mail in ballots with an initial focus on Philadelphia and Allegheny counties.
- Full forensic investigation on all electronic voting machines conducted by an independent audit company.”
“Attached you will find signatures of over 72,000 Pennsylvania residents who are behind this effort and that number is growing by 500-1000 signatures daily. We appreciate you being willing to do the job we elected you for and look forward to hearing from you regarding your plans to proceed with the full investigative audit of the 2020 General Election.“
The petition was signed byToni L. Shuppe, a co-founder of Audit The Vote PA.
Following is a press release from July 21, 2021 which only helps prevent future election integrity concerns, but doesn’t answer 2020 fraud issues:
Department Of State Decertifies Fulton County’s Voting System
Harrisburg, PA – Acting Secretary of State Veronica W. Degraffenreid has informed the Fulton County Board of Elections that she has decertified the county’s voting system for future elections because it was subjected to a post-election review by a third party in violation of Pennsylvania’s Election Code.
“I have a statutory obligation to examine, evaluate and certify electronic voting systems,” Secretary Degraffenreid said in a July 20, 2021, letter to the county. “These reviews include verifying that the voting system conforms to federal and state law and any regulations or standards regarding confidentiality, security, accuracy, safety, reliability, usability, accessibility, durability, resiliency, and auditability.”
Earlier this year, Fulton County officials allowed Wake TSI, a company with no knowledge or expertise in election technology, to access certain key components of its certified system, including the county’s election database, results files, and Windows systems logs. The county officials also allowed the company to use a system imaging tool to take complete hard drive images of these computers and other digital equipment.
“These actions were taken in a manner that was not transparent,” the Secretary said in her letter. “As a result of the access granted to Wake TSI, Fulton County’s certified system has been compromised and neither Fulton County, the vendor, Dominion Voting Systems, nor the Department of State can verify that the impacted components of Fulton County’s leased voting system are safe to use in future elections.”
The third-party access to Fulton County’s voting system undermined the chain of custody requirements and strict access limitations necessary to prevent both intentional and inadvertent tampering with electronic voting systems. The unauthorized access prevents the vendor from affirming that the system continues to meet state and federal certification standards.