The current resident of the White House was mainstream media praised last week for saving each of us $0.16 for Independence Day barbeque cookouts.
For four years they basically ignored the real President Donald J. Trump’s economic achievements:
- The US became the leading producer of crude oil in 2018, being a net exporter. (while carbon emissions decreased)
- The average credit score increased to an all-time-high of 706 in 2019.
- Second quarter of 2018 hit an annualized growth of 4.2%.
- The Dow 30 Industrials rose over 10,000 points or just below 60% since Trump was elected. (It closed above 20,000 for the first time in 2017 and topped 30,000 in 2020.)
- Stock markets recorded 496 record closings from Trump’s inauguration to 2021.
- Households’ net worth rose $7.4 trillion in Q2 2020 to $112 trillion, an all-time high.
- Created more than 1.4 million manufacturing and construction jobs.
- 7 million people were lifted off food stamps.