The American silent majority who stunned the world in 2017 and elected Donald Trump President are still here. But this time, they’re red-hot-boiling-over motivated and welcoming many more supporters in time for the 2020 election.
The Mainstream Media, Democrats and Hollywood ignore this of course, but the demonstrations, terrorism, looting, beating up of innocent people–all captured on videos–are making citizens determined to vote against their causes and propaganda. The outcome of their actions are making President Trump a hero.
It’s just common sense to intelligent people that the Antifa riots are planned by leftists with political and social engineering agendas.
We’re learning these paid for groups of destruction are small and radical, but the burning of full blocks at a time does little to tamper down the will of Americans.
The media’s 24/7 coverage of the mayhem frightens some of the vulnerable and influences the naive others. But this helps Trump’s chances. Looting and the destruction of monuments, coupled with lawlessness plays well with fake news pundits’ agendas to persuade us that it’s all a movement of the majority. But it is safe to say the real American majority are not buying it.
They’re watching and fuming as the Constitution and their sacred liberties are being vilified by such events strongly associated with left-wing liberals and their political leaders.
Even Democrat leaders who should know better are caving in to demands by demonstrators. It’s being viewed as bowing to mob mentality. They’re becoming creatures of The Swamp.
Just because choreographed crowds–some who are paid minions to their manipulation masters–demand defunding the police, most citizens will not bow down to such pressures.
Politicians who support this unlawfulness, or stand by doing nothing, will be seen as unfit to uphold law and order.
Does President Trump have a chance of being re-elected?
Of course he does. It’s a very good possibility.
My indicators are different than most and in no way come from media because it’s the same propaganda as in ’17, except worse. Naturally, anything is possible, but here are 45 indicators that give hope and determination, that Donald J. Trump will remain our 45th President.
1. After Trump’s election, all economic, military, VA, jobs, immigration, infrastructure improvements and other results were amazing.
2. The list of his accomplishments are historical: Jerusalem, Wall, Energy Independence, Soldiers came home from Iraq, Afghanistan and Syria; Korean Rocketman gives in, Black-Hispanic-Asian Americans and Females achieved historical and record breaking employment achievements. People saw him restore dignity in work.
3. Democrats showed their cards and hoaxes with Kauvenaugh, Dossier, Russian Probe, Amnesty fiasco, Mueller report, Comey, etc…were all proven wrong. This did not help their reputation and caused losses of some base voters.
4. Trump rallies are historical record breakers. Dems have never been near those levels…ever.
5. Trump received 11% of Black vote in 2017. Indicators show that could double in November. If that happens, it will be monumental.
Trump has been strong in African American issues like prison reform, cracking down on dangerous gang activity and pardoning those wrongfully imprisoned
6. Jeffery Epstein is more associated with Clintons and Dems.
7. Mainstream Media’s credibility is lowest in history by all indicators: viewers, readers, subscribers, ratings, profits and # of employees…and that was even before COVID. Only the Dems base tunes them in.
8. Twitter participation is down 45% (July 2020), than in the previous four month period.
9. Trump campaign contributions are coming in from individuals in record breaking #s, while the DNC/Biden rely on corporations, lobbys and growing undesirable entities that Americans are increasingly becoming more angry at: Big Pharma, Chinese businesses, Planned Parenthood, etc.
10. The only polls that came close last time are not indicating Biden is ahead. Even the The latest 2020 Zogby Poll of 1,007 likely voters gave Trump a 51%-43% lead over Democrat Joe Biden. The poll has a margin of error of 3.1 percentage points.
11. Biden, who will be 78 in November, is “hiden.” Basement jokes here we come.
12. Hunter Biden and James Biden are huge and growing liabilities: Burmisa, China, etc.
13. Biden can’t and likely won’t debate Trump.
14. Biden was rejected twice in previous election cycles by his own party.
15. More facts against Democrats (Obama-Biden-Clinton) corruption are around the corner.
16. The Dems platform is not even American anymore.
17. Pelosi, Nadler, Feinstein, AOC, Schiff and others are experiencing negative public image failures. As more truths come out, it will continue.
18. More Americans are coming over to the GOP side and away from the Party of riots, destruction, terrorism, hoaxes, killings, Godlessness, division and corruption.
19. The rate of new voter registration for Republicans in Pennsylvania is five times that of Democrats. Lawrence Tabas, the chairman of the Pennsylvania Republican Party, predicts that Trump will beat Biden by more than 100,000 votes — more than twice the margin he had in 2016.
20. Most Republicans and more Independents have a favorable opinion of the GOP than they did before Trump became President.
21. Trump is crushing Biden among union workers (61% to 35%).
22. Born Again Christians (Trump 68%/Biden 28%).
23. NASCAR fans (Trump 68%/Biden 29%).
24. Voters who recently lost their job (Trump 58%/Biden 34%).
25. Men (Trump 57%/Biden 39%).
26. Women (Trump 48%/Biden 45%) think Trump will win.
27. Voters living in the East (Trump 49%/Biden 45%).
28. South (Trump 53%/Biden 42%).
29. Central/Great Lakes (Trump 56%/Biden 38%).
Predictably, the most socialistic states of California, Oregon and Washington has influenced The West region (Biden 49%/Trump 42%).
30. Nationally, Hispanics think the Democrats are more of a threat to our economy (Democrat threat 66%/ GOP threat 34%).
31. Current polling shows that a majority of Americans 1) don’t blame Trump for the current economic issues and 2) trust Trump more to handle the economy than Biden.
32. Blue states (think Cuomo, Newsom, Whitmer and Brown) that have chosen to be left behind (economically, highly restrictive of freedoms/rights, soft on crime-terrorism-rioting and illegal immigration) to one degree or another, will be struggling as their citizens see red states prospering more. And who is going to be begging the rest of America to bail them out?
33. Democrat mayors and governors ploys are backfiring. Growing resentment is causing them to be defied by some of their own constituents. These are the citizens who are understanding the President’s results and leadership.
Those who have trouble believing or comprehending should talk to blue-state and city small business owners, barbershops, beauty salons and restaurants.
Most red states and cities are serving clients, without the fear and threats of fines or arrest. Churches are holding services. Local Sheriffs, whose citizens support their funding and protection, are refusing to arrest violators.
34. One of the best indicators is Stony Brook University Professor Helmut Norpoth. He’s the man who developed a model that has correctly predicted five of the past six elections since 1996, and every single election but two in the past 108 years.
Norpoth says his model shows that Trump has a 91 percent chance of winning — as close to a guarantee as you can get.
His model also says hismodel shows that Trump will get 362 electoral votes, which is far more than the 304 he earned in 2016 against Hillary Clinton.
The two elections he missed were John F. Kennedy’s 1960 victory over Richard Nixon, which was one of the most closely contested elections in American history… and George W. Bush’s 2000 victory over Al Gore, where Bush actually lost the popular vote.
35. Murder rates and other crimes are rising generally in blue states and key Democratic controlled cities. Leftists are earning a reputation as being more interested in popularity than in peace and order. Their opportunistic plots show their politics is more important than their constituents stability.
36. Joe Biden’s misspeaks are turning more of black America against him. His sincerity towards them is in serious question. “If you don’t vote for me then you are not black” is not exactly the kind of thing you say to motivate African-Americans to vote in your favor.
37. At Trump’s Tulsa, Oklahoma rally, FOX News was the only major news channel to cover it entirely (CNN and MSNBC devoted less than four minutes each). FOX received their highest-rated Saturday night ever. A peak number of 8.2 million primetime viewers tuned in.
38. Most GOP local campaign headquarters are farther ahead now than they were this time in 2016. Phillip Stephens, GOP chairman in Robeson County, N.C., who helped turn the state Red then, says now “We’re thinking landslide.”
Very good indicators are showing favorability for Trump from state campaign chairs Andrew Hitt in Wisconsin, Jennifer Carnahan in Minnesota, Jane Timken in Ohio, Doyle Webb of Arkansas, and
Kyle Hupfer in Indiana.
39. Since 1980, Moody’s Analytics have only missed one presidential election. Their current model shows President Trump could be reelected in 2020 if the economy holds up.
40. In 2016, Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump shared 94.3 per cent of the American vote compared to between 98.3 per cent and 99 per cent in the previous three elections. Clinton, by media polls, should have won by a landslide. And Biden’s popularity and confidence from the left’s base is far less than hers was.
Biden’s scandals are slowly leaking out and more are sure to come. Clinton was hurt by the infamous e-mail scandal, reported threats of the ‘lock her up’ movement and since verified Kremlin-led fake news campaign. None of this helps Biden or the Democrats.
41. Trump has proven his strengths in Foreign Policy. Better trade deals, accolades from world leaders, a good relationship with India, stepping foot in North Korea, and keeping his promises with an America First policy without apology are beneficial. It’s been a great improvement from Obama’s failures.
In contrast, Biden has a history of cutting lucrative deals with foreigners for his personal benefit.
42. ISIS is practically gone.
43. Trump has grown his base since he was elected to over 87 percent, the highest level in the modern era, except when George W. Bush had a temporary increase in the immediate aftermath of 9/11.
44. More state polls just out:
Georgia: Trump 49, Biden 46
Kentucky: Trump 60, Biden 34
Michigan: Trump 50, Biden 45
Montana: Trump 52, Biden 42
North Carolina: Trump 49, Biden 46
Texas: Trump 49, Biden 45
45. In our own personal survey of simply counting flags, banners and signs in a 13 state (and D.C. on the 4th of July weekend) roadtrip in July, the Trump count was 157. Biden = 0.
States included Texas, Louisiana, Mississippi, Alabama, Tennessee, North Carolina, Virginia, West Virginia, Kentucky, Indiana, Missouri, Arkansas and Oklahoma.
We saw many MAGA and Trump T-shirts being worn considerably in public locations such as Washington D.C., Pigeon Forge, Memphis, Gatlinburg, Branson, Mt. Airy, Louisville, St. Louis, Oklahoma City, Ft. Worth and even Austin. Not ONE article of Biden attire was seen…and we looked hard.
What can we expect in the next few months?
A. We can expect a bump in Biden and Democrats enthusiasm in about 20 days that will last into September.
B.It’s artificial for the most part because the mainstream media will bill the VP pick, whoever she is, as the second coming. It’s inevitable and predictable. So be ready and don’t let it get you down.
C. There will be more disasters, terrorism and lunacy.
D. There will be more accusations against Trump, but his base is ready and tired of them. They’re growing old. This will likely be in October and totally made up.
E. Vote. Take your family and friends. Vote early. This is your only chance. Donate to and support your candidates like your life depends on it.
Raised in San Antonio, Jack Dennis’ early experiences were as a newspaper reporter and private investigator. With a Texas State University bachelor’s degree, Jack studied journalism, education and psychology. He was the founding vice-president of Sigma Delta Chi, the Association of Professional Journalists at the University. Jack has received numerous awards, including Investigative Reporter of the Year from Rocky Mountain Press Association, David Ashworth Community Award, and Leadership in Management.
Some of the people and groups Jack has interviewed include:
Elvis Presley, Merle Haggard, George Jones, Willie Nelson, B.B. King, George Strait, Roy Orbison, Justin Timberlake, Steven Tyler, Freddie Mercury, Kenny Rogers, Kenny Loggins, Jackson Browne, Steve Wariner, Tanya Tucker, Scotty Moore, Fats Domino, Patty Page, Tommy Roe, Emmy Lou Harris, Johnny Rivers, Charly McClain, Kinky Friedman, John McFee, Guy Allison & Patrick Simmons (Doobie Brothers) , Randy Bachman (BTO), Jim Messina, Todd Rundgren, Alvin Lee, Gary Puckett, The Ventures, Freddy Cannon, Augie Meyer, Christopher Cross, Whiskey Myers, Sha Na Na (John “Bowzer” Baumann), Flash Cadillac, Jerry Scheff, John Wilkinson, Darrell McCall, and more.
Politicians & News
George W. Bush, Bill Clinton, Jimmy Carter, Lady Bird Johnson, Greg Abbott, Rudolph Giuliani, Larry King, Jack Anderson, Tom Bradley, Connie Mack, and more.
Clint Eastwood, Mike Myers, Taylor Lautner, Cameron Diaz, Jerry Lewis, Eddie Murphy, Antonio Banderas, Julie Andrews, Selena Gomez, Tippi Hedren, James Earl Jones, James Woods, Jim Nabors, Martha Raye, Rosalind Russell, June Lockhart, John Cleese, Eric Idle, Howie Mandel, Meg Ryan, Cheri Oteri, Amy Poehler, Maya Rudolph, James Drury, Melanie Griffith, Nathan Lane, Alan Thicke, Lou Diamond Phillips, Clint Howard, Tony Sirico, Cesar Romero, Michael Berryman, Tracy Scoggins, William Windom, Warren Stevens and more.
Buzz Aldrin, Alan Bean, Wally Schirra, Dave Scott, Gene Cernan, Walt Cunningham, Scott Carpenter, Gene Kranz (NASA Flight Director), Ed Mitchell, Richard Gordon, Bruce McCandless, Vanentina Treshkova (first woman in space, Russia), Alex Leonov (first man to walk in space, Russian), Al Worden, Dee O’Hara (nurse to astronauts) and more.
Sports: Joe Torre, Roger Staubach, Bob Hayes, Billie Jean King, Manuela Maleeva, Drew Pearson, Bob Lilly, Tim Duncan, David Robinson, George Gervin, Tony Parker, Shannon Miller, Cathy Rigby, Bruce Bowen, Wade Boggs, Fernando Valenzuela, Bernie Kosar, Dale Murphy, Jim Abbott, Dick Bartell, Mike Schmidt, Dan Pastorini and more.
May Pang, Bob Eubanks, Vernon Presley, Vester Presley, Charlie Hodge, Joe Esposito, Rick Stanley (Elvis’ step-brother, Harold Lloyd (Elvis’ first cousin), Doyle Brunson, Kara Peller, Hank Meijer, Norman Brinkler, Stanley Marcus, Jerry King, Mac King, Nathan Burton, Zach Anner, Louie Anderson, Owen Benjamin, Steve Byrne and more.
As head of Facilities for a major retailer (H-E-B Food/Drugs) for 20 years, Jack co-founded Professional Retail Store Maintenance Association (PRSM) and was elected President to establish PRSM magazine. Jack is a writer, speaker, golf-concierge and happiness coach. He has researched and studied happiness for over 40 years.
Jack was a prolific writer for Examiner.com, with over 1,900 articles written in six years. His articles and stories have appeared in AXS Entertainment, The ROWDY Country Music, Memphis Flash, and numerous magazines.
He is author of “Miracles of Justice,” a true courtroom drama novel about social injustice and miracles.