Joe Biden now has the lowest public approval rating of any president in history.
When Senator Ron Johnson (R-Wisconsin) spoke before the Senate in April 2022, he revealed how 51 former intelligence Agencies officials worked with mainstream media to cast doubt on Evidence of the Biden crime family’s corrupt practices.
“These former intelligence officials interfered in the 2020 election to a far greater extent than Russia could have ever hoped to achieve,” Johnson noted. “Their willing accomplices in the press amplified this disinformation letter and by doing so were equally guilty of egregious election interference.”
In an August 2020 letter, Johnson laid out the timeline of Joe and Hunter Biden’s involvement in Ukraine. The timeline is very revealing.
- February 2014 – The Revolution of Dignity in Ukraine.
- April 16, 2014 – then-Vice President Joe Biden met with his son’s business partner, Devon Archer, at the White House.
- April 21 (Five days later) – Joe Biden visited Ukraine, and the media described him as the “public face of the administration’s handling of Ukraine.”
- April 22 (the very next day) – Archer joined the board of Burisma.
- April 28 (Six days later) – British officials seized $23 million from the London bank accounts of Burisma’s owner, Mykoloa Zlochevsky.
- May 13, 2014 (three weeks later) – Hunter Biden joined the board of Bursima.
What Does America Think About Hunter and the Biden Crime Family?
Here are popular social media posts and memes showcasing what millions understand about Hunter Biden:
Please Support These American Owned Businesses Today
Get Your Natural Vitamins A & D from the Sea!