- The angulation of the outer ear,
- Permanently disfigured growth of cartilage of the outer ear,
- Auricular chondritis, which is painful inflammation of the cartilage of the ear,
- Under-developed auricular cartilage,
- Mechanical skin lesions,
- Painful lesions of the retro auricular skin (The auricle of the ear is the external portion of the ear; retro auricular skin refers to skin on the back side of the ears or behind the ears.),
- Permanent hyperpigmentation (Mask pressure against the skin causes dark marks in the places of pressure as the skin becomes damaged and heals repeatedly.),
- Itching and swelling of mucous membranes, which are the lining of surfaces in the nose and other parts of the body that come in contact with the air and contain cells that produce mucus,
- Mucosal irritation of the nose,
- Increased nasal secretion,
In his book Face Masks Hurt Kids, Lou Rockwell indicates some issues of wearing mask can be minor. Some issues are major.
“The broad takeaway from this list for me is that there is no longer any way to say that a face mask is safe for any man, woman, or child to wear,” Rockwell wrote. “Masks are least safe for anyone frail such as the sick, the elderly, and children to wear.”
“There is no excuse to let a person force a mask on your child, not just to get through the door, not because I’m in a hurry, not to avoid an uncomfortable conversation, not just to visit grandma, and certainly not just to get through the day at school. Allowing such behavior is negligent and needs to be stopped. We need to have the hard conversations that stop it. We cannot keep avoiding the issue: people in authority demand the right to place this unquestionably harmful medical device on our children and on others.”
“If we cannot summon the will and the wherewithal to stand up for the children in our lives, we have little hope of standing up for the rest of society.“
Please Support These American Owned Businesses
Get Your Natural Vitamins A & D from the Sea!
Goettle HVAC and Plumbing services are located in Phoenix, Tucson, San Antonio, Austin, Las Vegas areas as well as regions in Southern California.