“Mask Mouth” is real and dangerous
Respiratory horrors proved
1. Preliminary report on surgical mask induced deoxygenation during major surgery
Face mask side effects include lowered oxygen levels.
This study proved that surgeons that wore a mask in surgery for an hour + had significant reductions in blood oxygen saturation.
This is relevant because most of us are being made to wear face masks at work for the whole shift, long journeys on public transport, and when we are in a public places doing shopping etc. and this requires a degree of exertion that is not taken into account.
“Considering our findings, pulse rates of the surgeon’s increase and SpO2 decrease after the first hour.”
Decreasing oxygen and increasing carbon dioxide in the bloodstream stimulates a compensatory response in the respiratory centers of the brain. These changes in blood gases result in increases in both frequency and depth of breaths. This exposes another risk – if your mask traps some virus you are breathing more hence increasing viral load and exposure.
2. Impact of structural features on dynamic breathing resistance of healthcare face mask
Face mask side effects include impeded breathing.
Ask people if they have issues breathing in these masks. anecdotal or not, as everyone is different.
“The results showed that each evaluation index was significantly different (P < 0.05) among different test masks”
Study article: https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/31280156/
3. Respiratory consequences of N95-type Mask usage in pregnant healthcare workers-a controlled clinical study
The benefits of using N95 mask to prevent serious emerging infectious diseases should be weighed against potential respiratory consequences associated with extended N95 respirator usage.
“Study article: https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/26579222
“It is known that the N95 mask, if worn for hours, can reduce blood oxygenation as much as 20 percent, which can lead to a loss of consciousness, as happened to the hapless fellow driving aroundalone in his car wearing an N95 mask, causing him to pass out, crash his car and sustain injuries. I am sure that we have several cases of elderly individuals or any person with poor lung function passing out, hitting their head. This, of course, can lead to death”
“CONCLUSIONS: Breathing through N95 mask materials have been shown to impede gaseous exchange and impose an additional workload on the metabolic system of pregnant healthcare workers,and this needs to be taken into consideration in guidelines for respirator use”
Yet we force pregnant women to use them…? What could this do to the fetus?
4. Headaches and the N95 face-mask amongst healthcare providers
Face mask side effects include headaches.
These headaches can force you to use added or unnecessary medications like painkillers that carry their own side effects. The theory as to why masks can trigger headaches is the RESTRICTION OF OXYGEN.
What are the long-term health effects on Health Care Workers with headaches arising from impeded breathing?
Here are several sources and studies that back up this claim:
Study article: https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/16441251/
Headaches Associated With Personal Protective Equipment – A Cross-Sectional Study Among Frontline Healthcare Workers During COVID-19
Study article: https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/32232837/
How to Avoid Migraine Triggers While Wearing Your Mask
5. Use of surgical face masks to reduce the incidence of the common cold among health care workers in Japan: a randomized controlled trial
“Of the 8 symptoms recorded daily, subjects in the mask group were significantly more likely to experience headaches during the study period”
“Face mask use in health care workers has not been demonstrated to provide benefit in terms of cold symptoms or getting colds”
Study article: https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/19216002/
6. Your Health Your Responsibility
This video shows that even reading a book with a mask on decreases blood oxygen levels to your brain. what implications does this have for developing children forced to wear masks at school etc?
7. Physiological impact of the N95 filtering facepiece respirator on healthcare workers
“CONCLUSIONS: In healthy healthcare workers, FFR did not impose any important physiological burden during 1 hour of use, at realistic clinical work rates, but the FFR dead-space carbon dioxide andoxygen levels were significantly above and below, respectively, the ambient workplace standards, and elevated P(CO2) is a possibility”
Remember in “healthy healthcare workers” even their carbon dioxide levels rose. Most of the wider public have at least one health problem. Even healthy people were shown to have elevated CO2 levelsabove the healthy guidelines.
Study article: https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/20420727/
8. The adverse skin reactions of health care workers using personal protective equipment for COVID-19
Face mask side effects include adverse skin reactions
The adverse skin reactions of health care workers using personal protective equipment for COVID-19
Study article: https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/32541493/
9. Your Mask May Be Causing Candida Growth in Your Mouth
Face mask side effects include yeast infections
10. ‘Mask mouth’ is a seriously stinky side effect of wearing masks
Face mask side effects include dental issues.
“We’re seeing inflammation in people’s gums that have been healthy forever, and cavities in people who have never had them before,” says Dr. Rob Ramondi, a dentist and co-founder of One ManhattanDental. “About 50 percent of our patients are being impacted by this, [so] we decided to name it ‘mask mouth’ — after ‘meth mouth.’ ”
“While mask mouth isn’t quite as obvious, if left untreated, the results could be equally harmful.”
Gum disease — or periodontal disease — will eventually lead to strokes and an increased risk of heart attacks,”says Dr. Marc Sclafani, another co-founder of One Manhattan Dental”
11. All That Mask-Wearing Could Be Giving You (Gasp!) Mouth Fungus—Here’s How to Deal With it
12. ‘Maskne’ Is a Real Thing—Here’s How to Stop Face Mask Breakouts
Face mask side effects include acne
13. Improper use of medical masks can cause infections Face mask side effects include mould and infections
Masks can cause bacterial and fungal infections around the mouth,and in the mouth and lungs EVEN if you wash the cloth mask. Mould colonies were found in masks in as little as one day.
14. Mould Colonization in Your Sinuses Could Be Holding You Back From Making a Full Recovery <
Information on mould and how it can affect your health.
15. An investigation into the efficiency of disposable face masks
What are the dangers of bacterial and fungal growths on a used and loaded mask?
This study tested all kinds of disposable masks and proved they cause you to breathe back in your own crap. Study article: https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/7440756/
16. Can the Elastic of Surgical Face Masks Stimulate Ear Protrusion in Children?
Disfiguration in children. Can masks stimulate ear protrusion in children?
This is due to masks that are too tightly fitted.
Tight masks can also cause tension headaches. Is this healthy for children long term?
Study article: https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/32556449/
17. When You Wear A Face Mask Every Day, This Is What Happens To Your Lungs
Mask use can trigger allergies due to the mask collecting particles that stay on you for long periods of time.
18. The physiological impact of wearing an N95 mask during hemodialysis as a precaution against SARS in patients with end-stage renal disease
The physiological impact of wearing an N95 mask during hemodialysis as a precaution against SARS in patients with end-stage renal disease.
And yet, we make sick people wear them. Even people without breathing issues, have lowered oxygen rates.
Study article: https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/15340662/
19. Other Face Mask Side Effects and Health Implications to Consider
There is a great potential for harm that may arise from public policies forcing mask use on the wider population.
The following unanswered questions arise unanswered:
- Can masks shed fibers or micro plastics that we can breathe in?
- Do these masks excrete chemical substances that are harmful when inhaled?
- Can masks excrete chemicals or fumes when heated, either with bodyheat sunlight or other sources of heat?
- Clothing dye can cause reactions, so how do we know that the manufacturing process of these masks do not pose a risk to us? Because, in reality, we do not buy our masks from medical companiesor facilities who operate in sterile environments.
20. [Gaps in asepsis due to surgical caps, face masks, external surfaces of infusion bottles and sterile wrappers of disposable articles]
“It is obvious that the surfaces of the boxes of sterile packed disposable instruments and infusion bottles are not sterile. The disposable surgical masks and surgical caps used for sterile clothing are delivered by the producers not sterile, either.” AND THIS IS HOSPITAL EQUIPMENT.
Study article: https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/6099666/
21. Mask Production Video
This is a “factory” that produces alot of masks. Does this look a sterile environment to you? This is what the majority of us are getting when we purchase online or in stores that sell them in bulk. Do you wantthat on your face?
22. Allergies and the Immune System
Can pathogen-laden droplets interact with environmental dust and aerosols captured on the mask? Can this elicit a greater reaction to viruses? For example, if you have a dust allergy your mask is collecting this thus causing inflamation to the wearer and lowering his or her immune system.
“This can cause wheezing, itching, runny nose, watery or itchy eyes, and other symptoms” would that not
facilitate spread and infection rate of viruses?
23. Virus interactions with bacteria: Partners in the infectious dance
Bacteria and viruses can interact an increase infection suseptability:
24. When viruses and bacteria unite!
25. An empirical and theoretical investigation into the psychological effects of wearing a mask
Face mask side effects include altered behaviour
Are there negative social consequences to a masked society? This study implies that, yes, masks do cause people to adopt altered behaviours based on mask use.
26. Mask mandates may affect a child’s emotional, intellectual development
Face mask side effects stagnate a child’s natural intellectual development. It is well known that children find it hard to recognise faces up until a certain age. Mask use will further interfere with this. Is this healthy for a developing child?
27. Disabled People and Masks Contributing Toward Mental Health Issues
Face mask side effects and mental health
What about disabled people? Deaf /people hard of hearing rely on mouth reading. What are the implications for them? What about people who suffer cognitive and behavioural disorders like autism? This could cause them HUGE distress. Not just from wearing a mask, but seeing others in masks (because let’s face it – IT’S NOT NORMAL BEHAVIOUR).
Can masks cause anxiety, or make other mental health disorders worse?
Since masks CAN impede breathing, this can cause fainting and other bodily reaction that would otherwise be avoided if masks were not used. Here is a search engine link to prove that it is very common:
28. Maine study looks into long-term psychological effects of wearing face masks coronavirus, COVID-19 pandemic
This is a study on the psychological effects of masks.
29. Masks: Have You Been Captured by This Psyop?
Are there negative psychological consequences to wearing a mask, as a fear-based behavioral modification? This can easily trigger fear as a mask is reminding you there’s a virus. The use of mask can also cause you to engage in risky behaviours due to a “false sense of security” because you feel protected.
30. Masking the Truth – Face Masks, Empathy and Dis-inhibition
31. Covid-19 face masks: A potential source of microplastic fibers in the environment
What are the environmental consequences of mask manufacturing and disposal?
Proof of increased littering due to increased mask use. a quick engine search will tell you, people are dumping them EVERYWHERE – into our rivers, into greenland areas etc. Plastics like nylon leach chemicals are going into our environment.
32. Why Masks Don’t Work Against COVID-19
Can used and loaded masks become vectors of enhanced transmission for both the wearer and other people? (The evidence from studies suggest yes). Masks become useless after about 20 minutes due to the moisture in your breath. This moisture can become the droplets that viruses travel on. Can this not facilitate transmission?
Can masks become collectors and retainers of pathogens that otherwise, could be avoided when breathing without a mask? (The evidence suggests yes).
Can large droplets trapped via a mask become atomized or aerosolized into breathable components? Even down to the virion size. (The evidence suggests yes).