13 Deaths Were Ages 12-17 Years Old
More parents are spending their July 4th weekend planning for their children’s funerals after allowing them to get COVID vaccinations. There were 13 deaths related to the jabs in the latest reported week for ages 12 to 17.
Friday’s CDC VAERS data release shows a total of 441,931 reports of adverse events coming from all age groups following COVID vaccines.
This includes 6,985 deaths and 34,065 serious injuries between Dec. 14, 2020 and June 25, 2021.
The data comes directly from reports submitted to the Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS) and is traditionally much lower than actual cases experienced. In addition, there is a long lag and lead time before the information is released officially.
VAERS is the primary government-funded system for reporting adverse vaccine reactions in the U.S.
There were 872 deaths over the previous week, with 34,065 serious injury reports, up 2,825 compared with last week.
Why are parents having children vaccinated for COVID?
This week’s data for 12- to 17-year-olds show:
- 12,674 total adverse events, including 720 rated as serious and 13 reported deaths among 12- to 17-year-olds.
- Two of the nine deaths were suicides
- .The most recent reported deaths include a 16-year-old girl (VAERS I.D. 1420630) who died four weeks after her second dose of Pfizer, a 17-year-old girl (VAERS I.D. 1420762) who experienced cardiac arrest six days after receiving a Pfizer vaccine, a 16-year-old boy (VAERS I.D. 1426828) who died four days after receiving a Pfizer vaccine and a 13-year-old boy (VAERS I.D. 1406840) who died two days after receiving a Pfizer vaccine.
- Other deaths include three 15-year-olds (VAERS I.D. 1187918, 1382906 and 1242573) and two 16-year-olds (VAERS I.D. 1225942 and 1386841) and one 17-year-old (VAERS I.D. 1199455).
- 1,792 reports of anaphylaxis among 12- to 17-year-olds with 99% of cases
attributed to Pfizer’s vaccine, 1.2% to Moderna and 0.2% (or four cases) to J&J.
- 300 reports of myocarditis and pericarditis (heart inflammation) with 296 attributed to Pfizer’s COVID vaccine.
- 52 reports of blood clotting disorders, 51 attributed to Pfizer and 1 attributed to Moderna.
COVID Vaccine Deaths Are Spiraling Upward
This week’s total VAERS data, from Dec. 14, 2020 to June 25, 2021, for all age groups show:
- 21% of deaths were related to cardiac disorders.
- 51% of those who died were male, 45% were female and the remaining death reports did not include gender of the deceased.
- The average age of death was 74.3.
- As of June 18, 2,337 pregnant women reported adverse events related to COVID vaccines, including 791 reports of miscarriage or premature birth.
- Of the 3,985 cases of Bell’s Palsy reported, 55% were attributed to Pfizer vaccinations, 42% to Moderna vaccine and 7% to J&J.
- 365 reports of Guillain-Barré Syndrome, with 45% of cases attributed to Pfizer, 42% to Moderna and 19% to J&J.
- 114,113 reports of anaphylaxis with 44% of cases attributed to Pfizer’s vaccine, 48% to Moderna and 8% to J&J.
- 7,263 reports of blood clotting disorders. Of those, 3,151 reports were attributed to Pfizer, 2,566 reports to Moderna and 1,501 reports to J&J.
- 1,576 cases of myocarditis and pericarditis with 1,001 cases attributed to Pfizer, 523 cases to Moderna and 48 cases to J&J’s COVID vaccine.
Pfizer to request emergency approval of COVID vaccine for kids ages 5-11 by fall
Fox News reported July 1, younger children could become eligible for a COVID vaccine this fall.
According to a top executive at Pfizer, the company plans to request emergency approval of its vaccine in kids aged 5 to 11 by September or October.
Pfizer’s vaccine is currently authorized for use in individuals aged 12 and older.