In 2016, roughly one percent of that year’s 33.2 million mail ballots were rejected; for in-person votes, the rejection rate was approximately 0.66 percent.
In 2020, so far, the rejection rate could as much as 20 percent in some states.
Colorado, Hawaii, Oregon, Washington and Utah conduct all votes by mail. California, Nebraska and North Dakota allow counties to decide whether residents vote by mail.
Ahead of the election, Pennsylvania was warning their rejection rate could be as much as 5 percent to 12 percent. How did they know that?
In states where voters are unfamiliar with the process of mail-in voting, as was the case in 2020, the ballot rejection rate can vary from 1 percent to 10 percent.
This is not going to be sorted out by the media. We all know mainstream and most major social media can not be trusted.
What can we do?
Let’s start by accepting the fact that those who have a visceral hatred for President Donald Trump will not be swayed, no matter what evidence is presented (remember the impeachment sham of January 2020?). It’s a waste of your time and energy spending it on debating on Facebook.
Instead, use that same energy and resources to help our nation and President Trump.
We have been quiet too long, as decent God loving and patriotic Americans. Now our back is pinned to the wall. It’s time to be firm (but polite) while standing up for President Trump and ourselves.
2. Call Congress 202-225-3121.
To call your U.S. member of Congress or Senators in D.C. to support President Trump now. Demand it. Dial 202-225-3121 (or 202-224-3121 if busy). It’s even better to call their direct line. For Senators, find each of their numbers here: http://bit.ly/2kko0Ao. For the direct line to your member in the House of Representatives:
3. Join local, state and national efforts and groups that support our President.
Stop by your local Republican Party headquarters and volunteer.
4. There must be a mass exodus from mainstream media now.
You know who they are: CNN, NPR, MSNBC, ABC, CBS, NBC and now FOX. Break your addiction. Their power and ratings must spiral down.
5. Stop complaining about the media, stop wishing they were something they’re not, find the ones who are doing a good job and then start your own “media” by sharing their work and your work on the internet.
This is exactly how I spend my time with Clever Journeys. I have reliable sources. I am a seasoned and well trained investigator. I fight fire with truth. We have over 114,000 readers and are growing rapidly. Make a comment and click “NOTIFY ME..” below for email reminders in case you-know-who puts me in jail.
6. Minimize or get off of Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat and other such social media sites for news and information. There are other ways to share with family and friends. Don’t let them control you.
Switch to Parler where they will not censor conservative thought and truth. The #Twexit is the movement of switching from those Twits to Parler. My Parler identification is @Jackdennistexas. Make sure all your friends and family are signed up.
7. Use DuckDuckgo instead of Google for searching information.
Google will always place leftist and socialism first and bury conservative thought and capitalism pages down. Lately they have been censoring conservative sites.
DuckDuckgo respects your privacy and does not track you.
8. Listen to conservative talk radio.
As more election fraud is being revealed, leftist news and social media are censoring nd shutting down almost ALL information to prevent citizens from learning truth.
Here are screen shots people may have missed, either because of censorship, distortions or other causes.
9. Continue with overwhelming support for President Trump until he is officially declared the winner.
The Trump lawn sign stays put!
Trump Trains, Biker events and Trumptilla boat parades continue. Seek them out or start your own. They continue. Make sure they are well publicized because the fake media will not do much.
In my neck of the woods Dent Alisa and Becky Brown Turturro Stokes have organized another successful “Flag Ride and Prayer” on IH-10 northwest of San Antonio going on as I write this.
10. Project Veritas has received over 1,000 tips about potential voter fraud in the 2020 Presidential Election.
If you have serious proof and knowledge, contact them at
email@example.com and 914-653-3110 number.
11. Even if it’s only a few dollars, help President Trump and Vice President Mike Pence. Our nation depends on us.