A sure way to provide to those liberals willing to consider facts (over rhetoric and socialist propaganda), a cure for Trump Derangement Syndrome, is to present them with truth.
Personally, I know 17 liberals that indicated they have “always voted Democrat,” who now say they can not vote Blue this year.
The change in perspective is primarily due to five reasons: 1) distrust in media, 2) Democratic leaders not taking a stand against looters and terrorists, 3) liberal leadership stance on COVID-19 restrictions (closing churches, allowing marches for example), 4) defunding police, and 5) Biden’s China-Ukraine connections.
The cure is taking a serious look at President Trump’s progress in office for just over three years. Even while contending with obvious fake news media, false Russian hoax accusations, liberal behavior at the Kauvenaugh Supreme Court hearing, and a set up impeachment fiasco, Trump has accomplished along the way.
Here’s a partial list of Trump Administration accomplishments.
- A record breaking 223 Article 3 justices and judges who will interpret the Constitution as written have been confirmed.
- Since his Tax Cut reformed act was signed $1.3 trillion have returned back to the U.S. so far.
- 40 million American families are benefiting from his Child Tax Credit of $2200 average.
- Over 275 miles of border wall have been built. This has helped crime, drug, and human trafficking enforcement in needed areas immensely. Over 500 miles will be completed by early 2021.
- Illegal border crossings have been REDUCED BY 78 PERCENT since May 2019.
- We have ended Catch and Release.
- Seized records amount of drugs and deported record amounts of gang members.
- Protecting Americans from terrorists with the Travel Band, upheld by the Supreme Court.
- Improved vetting for refugees, with focus on overseas resettlement.
Repealed the core of Obamacare. The unpopular individual mandate is gone.
- Trump recently signed 3 bills to benefit Native people. One gives compensation to the Spokane tribe for loss of their lands in the mid-1900s, one funds Native language programs, and the third gives federal recognition to the Little Shell Tribe of Chippewa Indians in Montana.
- Trump finalized the creation of Space Force as our 6th Military branch.
- Trump signed a law to make cruelty to animals a federal felony so that animal abusers face tougher consequences.
Eliminated the health insurance tax, medical devices tax, and the Cadillac tax.
- Added 1.8 million jobs in July 2020.
- In the summer of 2020 over 4 million jobs were added to the hospitality and leisure fields.
- Over half of all new jobs are fulltime with wages increasing at 4.8 percent over 2019.
- Jobs held by Black and Hispanic Americans rose over one million and 2.3 million respectively.
- 82 percent of all small businesses are now open from the COVID crises, up from 52 percent since April.
- Violent crime has fallen every year he’s been in office after rising during the two years before he was elected.
- Over 200 arrests have been since Operation LeGend expanded into Kansas City and St. Louis. It is EXPANDING into Chicago, Albuquerque, Cleveland, Detroit, Milwaukee and Memphis.
- Deployed law enforcement agents to save the courthouse in Portland from rioters.
- Using the Veterans Memorial Preservation Act to protect national monuments
- Trump signed a bill making CBD and Hemp legal
- Trump’s EPA gave $100 million to fix the water infrastructure problem in Flint, Michigan.
- Under Trump’s leadership, in 2018 the U.S. surpassed Russia and Saudi Arabia to become the world’s largest producer of crude oil.
- Trump signed a law ending the gag orders on Pharmacists that prevented them from sharing money-saving information.
Signed executive action to strengthen Medicare and reform it to stop hospitals from overcharging seniors.
- Trump signed the “Allow States and Victims to Fight Online Sex Trafficking Act” (FOSTA), which includes the “Stop Enabling Sex Traffickers Act” (SESTA) which both give law enforcement and victims new tools to fight sex trafficking.
- Trump signed a bill to require airports to provide spaces for breastfeeding Moms.
- The 25% lowest-paid Americans enjoyed a 4.5% income boost in November 2019, which outpaces a 2.9% gain in earnings for the country’s highest-paid workers.
- Low-wage workers are benefiting from higher minimum wages and from corporations that are increasing entry-level pay.
- Trump signed the biggest wilderness protection and conservation bill in a decade and designated 375,000 acres as protected land.
Medicare Advantage premiums have decreased 27 percent. Medicare Part D premiums are the lowest in seven years.
- Trump signed the Save our Seas Act which funds $10 million per year to clean tons of plastic and garbage from the ocean.
Drug overdose deaths have fallen nationally to the lowest rates in over 30 years. Opiod prescribing has fallen 35 percent since Trump took office.
- He signed a bill this year allowing some drug imports from Canada so that prescription prices would go down.
- Signed order preventing middlemen from taking advantage of Medicare patients by charging higher prices to them and pocketing the discounts. $30 billion in discounts will now go straight to American patients.
- Signed another ordering requiring drug companies not to charge Americans no more than they charge other countries.
- Signed an order lowering the price of insulin to just pennies a day.
- Signing an order mandating insurance companies to cover all preexisting conditions for all customers.
- Trump signed an executive order this year that forces all healthcare providers to disclose the cost of their services so that Americans can comparison shop and know how much fewer providers charge insurance companies.
- When signing that bill he said no American should be blindsided by bills for medical services they never agreed to in advance.
- Hospitals will now be required to post their standard charges for services, which include the discounted price a hospital is willing to accept.
- In the eight years prior to President Trump’s inauguration, prescription drug prices increased by an average of 3.6% per year. Under Trump, drug prices have seen year-over-year declines, with a 4.1% drop as of the most recent month.
- He created a White House VA Hotline to help veterans and principally staffed it with veterans and direct family members of veteran
- VA employees are being held accountable for poor performance, with more than 4,000 VA employees removed, demoted, and suspended so far.
- Issued an executive order requiring the Secretaries of Defense, Homeland Security, and Veterans Affairs to submit a joint plan to provide veterans access to access to mental health treatment as they transition to civilian life.
- Because of a bill signed and championed by Trump, In 2020, most federal employees will see their pay increase by an average of 3.1% — the largest raise in more than 10 years.
- Trump signed into law up to 12 weeks of paid parental leave for millions of federal workers.
- Trump administration will provide HIV prevention drugs for free to 200,000 uninsured patients per year for 11 years.
- All-time record sales during the 2019 holidays.
- Trump signed an order allowing small businesses to group together when buying insurance to get a better price.
- President Trump signed the Preventing Maternal Deaths Act that provides funding for states to develop maternal mortality reviews to better understand maternal complications and identify solutions & largely focuses on reducing the higher mortality rates for Black Americans.
- In 2018, President Trump signed the groundbreaking First Step Act, a criminal justice bill that enacted reforms that make our justice system fairer and help former inmates successfully return to society.
- The First Step Act’s reforms addressed inequities in sentencing laws that disproportionately harmed Black Americans and reformed mandatory minimums that created unfair outcomes.
- The First Step Act expanded judicial discretion in the sentencing of non-violent crimes.
- Over 90% of those benefitting from the retroactive sentencing reductions in the First Step Act are Black Americans.
- The First Step Act provides rehabilitative programs to inmates, helping them successfully rejoin society and not return to crime.
- Trump increased funding for Historically Black Colleges and Universities (HBCUs) by more than 14%.
- Trump signed legislation forgiving Hurricane Katrina debt that threatened HBCUs.
- New single-family home sales were up 31.6% in October 2019 compared to just one year before.
- Made HBCUs a priority by creating the position of executive director of the White House Initiative on HBCUs.
- Trump received the Bipartisan Justice Award at a historically black college for his criminal justice reform accomplishments.
- The poverty rate fell to a 17-year low of 11.8% under the Trump administration as a result of a jobs-rich environment.
- Poverty rates for African-Americans and Hispanic-Americans have reached their lowest levels since the U.S. began collecting such data.
- President Trump signed a bill that creates five national monuments, expands several national parks, adds 1.3 million acres of wilderness, and permanently reauthorizes the Land and Water, Conservation Fund.
- Trump’s USDA committed $124 Million to rebuild rural water infrastructure.
- Consumer confidence and small business confidence reach all-time high.
- More than 7 million jobs were created since his election.
- More Americans were employed than ever recorded before in our history. (Despite COVID-19, indicators show a good return and rapid progress to exceed those figures in his second term).
- More than 400,000 manufacturing jobs created since his election.
- Trump appointed five openly gay ambassadors.
- Trump ordered Ric Grenell, his openly gay ambassador to Germany, to lead a global initiative to decriminalize homosexuality across the globe.
- Through Trump’s Anti-Trafficking Coordination Team (ACTeam) initiative, Federal law enforcement more than doubled convictions of human traffickers and increased the number of defendants charged by 75% in ACTeam districts.
- In 2018, the Department of Justice (DOJ) dismantled an organization that was the internet’s leading source of prostitution-related advertisements resulting in sex trafficking.
- Trump’s OMB published new anti-trafficking guidance for government procurement officials to more effectively combat human trafficking.
- Trump’s Immigration and Customs Enforcement’s Homeland Security Investigations arrested 1,588 criminals associated with Human Trafficking.
- Trump’s Department of Health and Human Services provided funding to support the National Human Trafficking Hotline to identify perpetrators and give victims the help they need.
- The hotline identified 18,862 potential human trafficking cases.
- Trump’s DOJ provided grants to organizations that support human trafficking victims – serving nearly 19,000 cases from July 1, 2017, to June 30, 2020.
- The Department of Homeland Security has hired more victim assistance specialists, helping victims get resources and support.
- President Trump has called on Congress to pass school choice legislation so that no child is trapped in a failing school because of his or her zip code.
- The President signed funding legislation in September 2018 that increased funding for school choice by $42 million.
- The tax cuts signed into law by President Trump promote school choice by allowing families to use 529 college savings plans for elementary and secondary education.
- Under his leadership, ISIS has lost its territory and been essentially dismantled.
- ISIS leader Abu Bakr Al-Baghdadi was killed.
- Signed the first Perkins CTE reauthorization since 2006, authorizing more than $1 billion for states each year to fund vocational and career education programs.
- Executive order expanding apprenticeship opportunities for students and workers.
- Trump issued an Executive Order prohibiting the U.S. government from discriminating against Christians or punishing expressions of faith.
- Signed an executive order that allows the government to withhold money from college campuses deemed to be anti-Semitic and who fail to combat anti-Semitism.
- President Trump ordered a halt to U.S. tax money going to international organizations that fund or perform abortions.
- Trump imposed sanctions on the socialists in Venezuela who have killed their citizens.
- Finalized new trade agreement with South Korea.
- Made a deal with the European Union to increase U.S. energy exports to Europe.
- Withdrew the U.S. from the job-killing TPP deal.
- Secured $250 billion in new trade and investment deals in China and $12 billion in Vietnam.
- Okay’d up to $12 billion in aid for farmers affected by unfair trade retaliation.
- Has had over 20 US hostages freed, including those Obama could not get freed.
- Trump signed the Music Modernization Act, the biggest change to copyright law in decades.
- Trump secured Billions that will fund the building of a wall at our southern border.
- The Trump Administration is promoting second chance hiring to give former inmates the opportunity to live crime-free lives and find meaningful employment.
- Trump’s DOJ and the Board Of Prisons launched a new “Ready to Work Initiative” to help connect employers directly with former prisoners.
- President Trump’s historic tax cut legislation included new Opportunity Zone Incentives to promote investment in low-income communities across the country.
- 8,764 communities across the country have been designated as Opportunity Zones.
- Opportunity Zones are expected to spur $100 billion in long-term private capital investment in economically distressed communities across the country.
- Trump directed the Education Secretary to end Common Core.
- Trump signed the 9/11 Victims Compensation Fund into law.
- Trump signed measure funding prevention programs for Veteran suicide.
- Companies have brought back over a TRILLION dollars from overseas because of the TCJA bill that Trump signed.
- Manufacturing jobs have grown at the fastest rate in more than 30 years.
- Stock Market has reached record highs.
- Median household income has hit the highest level ever recorded.
- African-American unemployment is at an all-time low.
- Hispanic-American unemployment is at an all-time low.
- Asian-American unemployment is at an all-time low.
- Women’s unemployment rate is at a 65-year low.
- Youth unemployment is at a 50-year low.
- We have the lowest unemployment rate ever recorded.
- The Pledge to America’s Workers has resulted in employers committing to train more than 4 million Americans.
- 95 percent of U.S. manufacturers are optimistic about the future— the highest ever.
- As a result of the Republican tax bill, small businesses will have the lowest top marginal tax rate in more than 80 years.
- Record number of regulations eliminated that hurt small businesses.
- Signed welfare reform requiring able-bodied adults who don’t have children to work or look for work if they’re on welfare.
- Under Trump, the FDA approved more affordable generic drugs than ever before in history.
- Reformed Medicare program to stop hospitals from overcharging low-income seniors on their drugs—saving seniors hundreds of millions of dollars in 2020 alone.
- Signed Right-To-Try legislation allowing terminally ill patients to try an experimental treatment that wasn’t allowed before.
- Secured $6 billion in new funding to fight the opioid epidemic.
- Signed VA Choice Act and VA Accountability Act, expanded VA telehealth services, walk-in-clinics, and same-day urgent primary and mental health care.
- U.S. oil production has reached an all-time highs and we are now longer dependent on oil from the Middle East or any country.
- The U.S. is a net natural gas exporter for the first time since 1957.
- NATO allies increased their defense spending because of his pressure campaign.
- Withdrew the United States from the job-killing Paris Climate Accord in 2017 and that same year the U.S. still led the world by having the largest reduction in carbon emissions.
- Has his circuit court judge nominees being confirmed faster than any other new administration.
- Had his Supreme Court Justice’s Neil Gorsuch and Brett Kavanaugh confirmed.
- Moved U.S. Embassy in Israel to Jerusalem.
- Led a new trade deal with Mexico & Canada that will increase jobs here and money coming in.
- Reached a breakthrough agreement with the E.U. to increase U.S. exports.
- Imposed tariffs on China in response to China’s forced technology transfer, intellectual property theft, and their chronically abusive trade practices, has agreed to a Part One trade deal with China.
- Signed legislation to improve the National Suicide Hotline.
- Signed the most comprehensive childhood cancer legislation ever into law, which is advancing childhood cancer research and improve treatments.
- The Tax Cuts and Jobs Act signed into law by Trump doubled the maximum amount of the child tax credit available to parents and lifted the income limits so more people could claim it.
- It also created a new tax credit for other dependents.
- In 2018, President Trump signed into law a $2.4 billion funding increase for the Child Care and Development Fund, providing a total of $8.1 billion to states to fund child care for low-income families.
- The Child and Dependent Care Tax Credit (CDCTC) signed into law by Trump provides a tax credit equal to 20-35% of child care expenses, $3,000 per child & $6,000 per family + Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs) allow you to set aside up to $5,000 in pre-tax $ to use for child care.
- In 2019 President Donald Trump signed the Autism Collaboration, Accountability, Research, Education and Support Act (CARES) into law which allocates $1.8 billion in funding over the next five years to help people with autism spectrum disorder and to help their families.
- In 2019 President Trump signed into law two funding packages providing nearly $19 million in new funding for Lupus specific research and education programs, as well an additional $41.7 billion in funding for the National Institutes of Health (NIH), the most Lupus funding EVER.
- Trump will be signing the first major anti-robocall law in decades called the TRACED Act (Telephone Robocall Abuse Criminal Enforcement and Deterrence.) This extends the period of time the FCC has to catch and punish those who intentionally break telemarketing restrictions. The bill also requires voice service providers to develop a framework to verify calls are legitimate before they reach your phone.
America History Media, Press, Journalism News Legit Police & Law Enforcement Politics Religion America Constitution History Media National Parks News Pandemic Police & Law Enforcement Politics Religion Seniors Trump Washington
Raised in San Antonio, Jack Dennis’ early experiences were as a newspaper reporter and private investigator. With a Texas State University bachelor’s degree, Jack studied journalism, education and psychology. He was the founding vice-president of Sigma Delta Chi, the Association of Professional Journalists at the University. Jack has received numerous awards, including Investigative Reporter of the Year from Rocky Mountain Press Association, David Ashworth Community Award, and Leadership in Management.
Some of the people and groups Jack has interviewed include:
Elvis Presley, Merle Haggard, George Jones, Willie Nelson, B.B. King, George Strait, Roy Orbison, Justin Timberlake, Steven Tyler, Freddie Mercury, Kenny Rogers, Kenny Loggins, Jackson Browne, Steve Wariner, Tanya Tucker, Scotty Moore, Fats Domino, Patty Page, Tommy Roe, Emmy Lou Harris, Johnny Rivers, Charly McClain, Kinky Friedman, John McFee, Guy Allison & Patrick Simmons (Doobie Brothers) , Randy Bachman (BTO), Jim Messina, Todd Rundgren, Alvin Lee, Gary Puckett, The Ventures, Freddy Cannon, Augie Meyer, Christopher Cross, Whiskey Myers, Sha Na Na (John “Bowzer” Baumann), Flash Cadillac, Jerry Scheff, John Wilkinson, Darrell McCall, and more.
Politicians & News
George W. Bush, Bill Clinton, Jimmy Carter, Lady Bird Johnson, Greg Abbott, Rudolph Giuliani, Larry King, Jack Anderson, Tom Bradley, Connie Mack, and more.
Clint Eastwood, Mike Myers, Taylor Lautner, Cameron Diaz, Jerry Lewis, Eddie Murphy, Antonio Banderas, Julie Andrews, Selena Gomez, Tippi Hedren, James Earl Jones, James Woods, Jim Nabors, Martha Raye, Rosalind Russell, June Lockhart, John Cleese, Eric Idle, Howie Mandel, Meg Ryan, Cheri Oteri, Amy Poehler, Maya Rudolph, James Drury, Melanie Griffith, Nathan Lane, Alan Thicke, Lou Diamond Phillips, Clint Howard, Tony Sirico, Cesar Romero, Michael Berryman, Tracy Scoggins, William Windom, Warren Stevens and more.
Buzz Aldrin, Alan Bean, Wally Schirra, Dave Scott, Gene Cernan, Walt Cunningham, Scott Carpenter, Gene Kranz (NASA Flight Director), Ed Mitchell, Richard Gordon, Bruce McCandless, Vanentina Treshkova (first woman in space, Russia), Alex Leonov (first man to walk in space, Russian), Al Worden, Dee O’Hara (nurse to astronauts) and more.
Sports: Joe Torre, Roger Staubach, Bob Hayes, Billie Jean King, Manuela Maleeva, Drew Pearson, Bob Lilly, Tim Duncan, David Robinson, George Gervin, Tony Parker, Shannon Miller, Cathy Rigby, Bruce Bowen, Wade Boggs, Fernando Valenzuela, Bernie Kosar, Dale Murphy, Jim Abbott, Dick Bartell, Mike Schmidt, Dan Pastorini and more.
May Pang, Bob Eubanks, Vernon Presley, Vester Presley, Charlie Hodge, Joe Esposito, Rick Stanley (Elvis’ step-brother, Harold Lloyd (Elvis’ first cousin), Doyle Brunson, Kara Peller, Hank Meijer, Norman Brinkler, Stanley Marcus, Jerry King, Mac King, Nathan Burton, Zach Anner, Louie Anderson, Owen Benjamin, Steve Byrne and more.
As head of Facilities for a major retailer (H-E-B Food/Drugs) for 20 years, Jack co-founded Professional Retail Store Maintenance Association (PRSM) and was elected President to establish PRSM magazine. Jack is a writer, speaker, golf-concierge and happiness coach. He has researched and studied happiness for over 40 years.
Jack was a prolific writer for Examiner.com, with over 1,900 articles written in six years. His articles and stories have appeared in AXS Entertainment, The ROWDY Country Music, Memphis Flash, and numerous magazines.
He is author of “Miracles of Justice,” a true courtroom drama novel about social injustice and miracles.