“Fraud is more the rule than the exception” a Democratic consultant in New Jersey told the New York Post this summer.
“That’s the only way we’re going to lose, is if there’s mischief,” President Donald Trump told a crowd in Virginia last month, as millions watched through online streaming and limited television. “And it will have to be on a big scale. So be careful.”
There are 248 counties in the United States that have more registered voters than actual citizens of legal voting age.
Eric Eggers, the author of Fraud: How the Left Plans to Steal the Next Election, says “Organizations that are funded by George Soros both fight to keep those vulnerabilities in place, as in Ohio, by trying to prevent efforts to pass voter-ID laws or to make the voter rolls more secure.”
Eggers said these Soros groups “fund organizations that go out and round up voters, regardless of legality of their status, and force them through the vulnerabilities in the system.”
The liberal media is doing their propaganda job hard at work setting expectations that we won’t know the results of the election for days or weeks or possibly months.
The seven step plan for Democrats to cheat and game the election is in play.
1. Use the pandemic to push for a nation-wide vote-by-mail scheme.
Mail-in voting is “essential from a health reason because we want to keep people at home to vote without having them all collect on Election Day,” House Speaker Nancy Pelosi said in August, before she was caught unprotected in a San Francisco hair salon. “People should not have to choose between their health and their vote.”
2. Enlist all the messengers at your disposal (Hollywood, Corporate Media, Big Tech, Pro Sports) to push for vote-by-mail.
Don’t forget who owns 12,000 U.S. movie theaters and has remarkable power in Hollywood. It’s China!
3. Get millions of questionable mail-in ballots into the system.
Just one way to game the system: A comprehensive 2020 analysis by the Public Interest Legal Foundation (PILF) found that 349,773 apparently dead people still remain on the voter rolls across 41 states.
New York, Texas, Michigan, Florida, and California were the top five states with dead voters on the rolls, accounting for 51 percent of all the dead registrants. The crucial swing states of Michigan and Florida had 34,225 and 25,162 dead registrants respectively.
4. Send Democratic lawyers into key districts to fight for every challenged ballot. Use the courts and progressive election officials to keep the count going as long as possible with as little verification as possible.
Expect at least 700 lawyers by Election Day. The Biden-Harris camp have already recruited over 600.
5. Set expectations that the election will not be decided on November 3rd. Plan for mass protests in the streets. Scare people into believing that Trump won’t leave office (should he attempt to challenge the results).
“Everyone beware because they’re not going to stop,” Democrat VP candidate Kamala Harris said about the protests erupting in American cities. “They’re not going to stop before Election Day in November, and they’re not going to stop after Election Day.”
6. Challenge the results in court with the help of election officials and district attorneys that George Soros has spent years getting elected.
On September 10, 2020, the Georgia Secretary of State reported they found 150,000 people who had applied for an absentee ballot and then showed up at the polls to vote in person in the June primary. This in a primary in which a little less than 950,000 people voted.
Soros has spent almost $14 million in the past four years buying hired guns, district attornies and local government officials in San Diego, Orlando, Seattle, Philadelphia, St. Louis, Portland, San Antonio, Houston, Los Angeles, Chicago, San Francisco and more.
Don’t expect charges filed against looters and ballot harvesters in these cities.
7. Let Chief Justice John Roberts (or the new Justice?) pick the next president. Or let Nancy Pelosi do it.
President Trump, who will announce his justice pick to Supreme Court today, believes there is a likelihood the Court could decide the election.
“I think this will end up in the Supreme Court, and I think it’s very important that we have nine justices,” Trump said, adding that he thinks “having a four-four situation is not a good situation.”