Under the FDA guidelines, a product must meet the following criteria to obtain Emergency Use Authorization (EUA):
- There must be an emergency
- A vaccine must be at least 50 percent effective
- The known and potential benefits of the product must outweigh the risks of the product
- There can be no approved, alternative treatments available
At least three of these criteria have not been met. There is no emergency among young children, the data shows no level of effectiveness, and based on the side effects observed in older children, the risks far outweigh the benefits!
We must stop the upcoming Moderna and Pfizer EUA expansions! 18 million children under 5 could be impacted by this decision.
1. There is no evidence of medical necessity for COVID-19 shots in children. Children have a 99.997% recovery rate and a body of medical literature indicates that almost zero healthy children under five years old have died from Covid.
2. A rapidly growing body of data indicates that the vaccines have serious side effects and do more harm than good in children. There are now 49,283 VAERS reports of adverse events in children following Covid shots including 114 reports of death, 457 reports of permanent disability, and 1,326 reports of myocarditis. These reports likely understate harms by a factor of 41 to 100. [This data is compiled from the Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS), http://www.cdc.gov/vaccinesafety/ensuringsafety/monitoring/vaers/]
3. No one knows in advance whom a vaccine will harm. Each of us may respond differently as we have different medical histories, genes, epigenetics, and microbiomes.
4. Vaccines are medical procedures that carry risk of serious injury. The U.S. Supreme Court recognizes vaccines to be “unavoidably unsafe” and to cause injury and death in some recipients. The U.S. Government has paid out $4.6 billion to the victims of vaccine injury. Hundreds of thousands have reported an adverse reaction to vaccination to VAERS.
5. COVID-19 vaccine manufacturers and providers are shielded from liability through the Public Readiness and Emergency Preparedness Act, or PREP Act. The only option for compensating people injured by COVID-19 shots is the Countermeasures Injury Compensation program (CICP). Only eight percent of all petitioners since 2010 have been awarded compensation through the CICP. No legal or medical expert fees are covered, no pain and suffering is awarded, lost wages are capped at $50,000, and there is no judicial appeal. In other words, the victims will be severely undercompensated while the pharmaceutical companies get rich.
6. The claimed justification – that unvaccinated individuals pose a health risk to others – has been shown to be false. Vaccinated individuals can become infected and transmit COVID to others.
7. Pfizer documents released by the FDA in mid-November 2021 revealed that in the first three months of the COVID vaccine rollout, Pfizer received 42,086 adverse event reports that included 1,223 deaths. Recently released Pfizer documents included nine pages of adverse events listing over 1,200 health problems. The list begins at page 30, https://phmpt.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/11/5.3.6-postmarketing-experience.pdf
8. The Director of the CDC admits COVID-19 shots do not prevent transmission. For this reason alone, children should not be subjected to the injections. https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2021/08/06/cdc_director_vaccines_no_longer_prevent_you_from_spreading_covid.html#
9. A Johns Hopkins study monitoring 48,000 children diagnosed with Covid showed a zero mortality rate in children under 18 without comorbidities. A study from England in Nature Medicine demonstrated that children under 18 with no comorbidities have virtually no risk of death. A large study conducted in Germany showed zero deaths for children under 5 and a case fatality rate of three out of a million in children without comorbidities.
10. Vaccine manufacturers such as Pfizer, Merck and GlaxoSmithKline have paid billions of dollars in criminal penalties and settlements for research fraud, faking drug safety studies, failing to report safety problems, bribery, kickbacks and false advertising. Pfizer paid $2.3 billion in 2009 alone to resolve criminal and civil allegations.
11. According to the American Academy of Pediatrics, less than 2% of children known to be infected by the coronavirus are hospitalized, and less than 0.03% of those who are infected die. The risks of vaccination outweigh the potential benefits.
12. There are more than 1,500 studies in connection with about twenty off-the-shelf medicines that are safe and effective. Prophylaxis and early treatment with these medicines offer a better alternative than risky mRNA shots.
We are thankful to our incredible sponsors!
Please Support These American Owned Businesses