WITHOUT EVIDENCE, Mainstream Media, Big Tech and the Deep State establishment immediately bombarded America with false alarms.
They vehemently accused only Trump supporters in Washington DC on January 6, 2021 of storming the Capitol. However, if anyone has broken the democratic covenant, it was most certainly them.
1. If Antifa or another paid leftist organization was not involved in the January 6, 2021 storming of the US Capitol, where were they?
2. Why was there no counter protest while President Donald J. Trump was speaking to the 250,000 civil patriotic Americans at the Ellipse on the White House South Lawn?
3. Why is media ignoring or countering the fact that videos and numerous witnesses prove a caravan of white vans, escorted by police and security cars, unloaded suspiciously dressed (military style, helmets Antfia typically used, gear…) operatives near the Capitol?
4. Why is the media narrative not including these unloaded operatives captured in videos are some of the same individuals filmed as being the first people to reach and breach the Capitol?
5. Why were some media outlets in such a rush to get their distorted news out, that their releases (including quotes from politicians that hadn’t spoke yet) were provided even before President Trump delayed his speech to the crowd an hour later than planned?
6. Why did Washington, D.C. Mayor Muriel Bowser tell federal law enforcement to stand down just one day before the storming of the Capitol?
7. Why did Bowser turn down an offer from the Pentagon to supplement manpower, days before the march?
8. “To be clear, the District of Columbia is not requesting other federal law enforcement personnel and discourages any additional deployment without immediate notification to, and consultation with, MPD if such plans are underway,” Bowser wrote in a letter to acting U.S. Attorney General Jeffrey Rosen, acting Secretary of Defense Chris Miller, and Secretary of the Army Ryan D. McCarthy. Why?
9. What is the rational explanation, shown in video footage, of Capitol police opening barriers, allowing the operatives to go forward, and later taking selfies with the perpetrators in the hallways and lobbies?
10. Why did so many news outlets use the same buzzwords and phrases (“invading fascist mob,” “openly racist,” “fascists killed one Capitol cop,” “Trump incited violence,” etc.) that politicians who immediately, WITHOUT EVIDENCE, blamed Trump supporters for the breach at the Capitol?
11. With Congress is in session, while basically the entire House of Representatives and members of the Senate all in one building, would Washington DC not be providing adequate security at the Capitol when everyone knew in advance there would be at least 200,000 there?
12. Washington DC has protests and marches occuring often throughout each year for decades. If any place on earth should be protected and ready for this, it should be there. Why was DC and the Capitol always fortified during previous matches (Women’s, BLM, etc.) but not prepared for this one?
13. Were there clear warnings to those approaching the Capitol that they would in fact be shot if they attempted to breach? Was there a plan to convey that message to the masses?
14. There are countless offices in that same building filled with staff members and rife with top-secret documents and electronic equipment storing government secrets. Why was it not adequately protected?
15. Why does Nancy Pelosi’s laptop, removed from her office, provide evidence that this storming of the Capitol was a coordinated and organized event by Deep State operatives?
16. It is not the job of the media to make up and report accusations WITHOUT EVIDENCE. Why are there statements, video and witnesses–including some from Capitol police officers–indicating some of the intruders were showing badges and heard saying things like “we are on your side,” “we are here to help,” “we are Feds,” and similar statements?
17. Could someone in power have done something, anything, to have prevented that moment where the Capitol police officer was put in a position to discharge his weapon and kill Alisa Babbit from coming through the window?
18. Why was Alisia Babbit the only person shot?
19. Was there too much of an attempt to de-escalate and avoid force on the part of the command and consequently the officers on the ground?
20. Did the fact that the multitude of other protests in major cities over the past eight months – protests that quickly exploded into violent, destructive riots, in many cases with impunity – impact the mindset of the protesters in D.C. on January 6?
21. Did the Capitol police officers fear that if they used force their own careers would be in jeopardy?
22. Why did the media defend the politicians and officials who refused to turn over the ballots and voting machines to be audited?
23. How does anyone claim no fraud and won’t turn over the ballots to the stares legislature when asked?
24. Why would election officials not want to prove it was a legal election without fraud by turning over the ballots and voting machines?
25. Why isn’t the media reminding America that during Israel’s 2015 elections, then President Barack Obama — led by John Kerry — illegally intervened by attempting to defeat the reelection of Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu by covertly funneling State Department grants to opposition groups?
Raised in San Antonio, Jack Dennis’ early experiences were as a newspaper reporter and private investigator. With a Texas State University bachelor’s degree, Jack studied journalism, education and psychology. He was the founding vice-president of Sigma Delta Chi, the Association of Professional Journalists at the University. Jack has received numerous awards, including Investigative Reporter of the Year from Rocky Mountain Press Association, David Ashworth Community Award, and Leadership in Management.
Some of the people and groups Jack has interviewed include:
Elvis Presley, Merle Haggard, George Jones, Willie Nelson, B.B. King, George Strait, Roy Orbison, Justin Timberlake, Steven Tyler, Freddie Mercury, Kenny Rogers, Kenny Loggins, Jackson Browne, Steve Wariner, Tanya Tucker, Scotty Moore, Fats Domino, Patty Page, Tommy Roe, Emmy Lou Harris, Johnny Rivers, Charly McClain, Kinky Friedman, John McFee, Guy Allison & Patrick Simmons (Doobie Brothers) , Randy Bachman (BTO), Jim Messina, Todd Rundgren, Alvin Lee, Gary Puckett, The Ventures, Freddy Cannon, Augie Meyer, Christopher Cross, Whiskey Myers, Sha Na Na (John “Bowzer” Baumann), Flash Cadillac, Jerry Scheff, John Wilkinson, Darrell McCall, and more.
Politicians & News
George W. Bush, Bill Clinton, Jimmy Carter, Lady Bird Johnson, Greg Abbott, Rudolph Giuliani, Larry King, Jack Anderson, Tom Bradley, Connie Mack, and more.
Clint Eastwood, Mike Myers, Taylor Lautner, Cameron Diaz, Jerry Lewis, Eddie Murphy, Antonio Banderas, Julie Andrews, Selena Gomez, Tippi Hedren, James Earl Jones, James Woods, Jim Nabors, Martha Raye, Rosalind Russell, June Lockhart, John Cleese, Eric Idle, Howie Mandel, Meg Ryan, Cheri Oteri, Amy Poehler, Maya Rudolph, James Drury, Melanie Griffith, Nathan Lane, Alan Thicke, Lou Diamond Phillips, Clint Howard, Tony Sirico, Cesar Romero, Michael Berryman, Tracy Scoggins, William Windom, Warren Stevens and more.
Buzz Aldrin, Alan Bean, Wally Schirra, Dave Scott, Gene Cernan, Walt Cunningham, Scott Carpenter, Gene Kranz (NASA Flight Director), Ed Mitchell, Richard Gordon, Bruce McCandless, Vanentina Treshkova (first woman in space, Russia), Alex Leonov (first man to walk in space, Russian), Al Worden, Dee O’Hara (nurse to astronauts) and more.
Sports: Joe Torre, Roger Staubach, Bob Hayes, Billie Jean King, Manuela Maleeva, Drew Pearson, Bob Lilly, Tim Duncan, David Robinson, George Gervin, Tony Parker, Shannon Miller, Cathy Rigby, Bruce Bowen, Wade Boggs, Fernando Valenzuela, Bernie Kosar, Dale Murphy, Jim Abbott, Dick Bartell, Mike Schmidt, Dan Pastorini and more.
May Pang, Bob Eubanks, Vernon Presley, Vester Presley, Charlie Hodge, Joe Esposito, Rick Stanley (Elvis’ step-brother, Harold Lloyd (Elvis’ first cousin), Doyle Brunson, Kara Peller, Hank Meijer, Norman Brinkler, Stanley Marcus, Jerry King, Mac King, Nathan Burton, Zach Anner, Louie Anderson, Owen Benjamin, Steve Byrne and more.
As head of Facilities for a major retailer (H-E-B Food/Drugs) for 20 years, Jack co-founded Professional Retail Store Maintenance Association (PRSM) and was elected President to establish PRSM magazine. Jack is a writer, speaker, golf-concierge and happiness coach. He has researched and studied happiness for over 40 years.
Jack was a prolific writer for Examiner.com, with over 1,900 articles written in six years. His articles and stories have appeared in AXS Entertainment, The ROWDY Country Music, Memphis Flash, and numerous magazines.
He is author of “Miracles of Justice,” a true courtroom drama novel about social injustice and miracles.