Each day I receive messages, emails, calls from friends worried and panicked about the presidential election November 3rd.
As each day passes, the concerns and fears grow in number and intensity.
My standard answer, when asked what I think the percentage is President Trump will win, has been “between 70-80 percent.”
I’ve changed my mind. After you read this article, my hope is that you will be more relaxed and calm about the election too. With this being said, here is what I now believe:
A. President Trump’s chances of getting the electoral votes are greater than 90 percent.
B. The chances of massive voter fraud, especially in Democrat controlled cities is 99.9%.
Remember: 1) the Trump vote will be massive. 2) the electoral college protects us (this is why President Trump is visiting more outlying areas where the honest votes are), 3) each day, more voter fraudsters are being arrested than any time in history BEFORE an election. Media will not report it, of course.
Here are ten thoughts you should consider:
1. Turn off mainstream media. They were bad in 2016 and they’re even worse in 2020. THEY WANT YOU TO BE AFRAID.
If you know you’ll burn a finger if you touch a hot iron, STOP.
Their polls, news, and strategies are to lie. If you’re intelligent enough to realize that by now, turn them off. Switch.
Here is just one fresh example with the New York Times:
Stories mentioning the Steele Dossier: 102
Stories mentioning Michael Avenatti: 197
Stories mentioning Tony Bobulinski: 3
If mainstream media readership and viewership drops, their power and influence dissolves. You have the power to help make it happen.
2. Joe Biden said he couldn’t get anything done during his last eight years because he had a Republican Congress.
President Trump had a Congress that impeached him, yet he still rescued the economy, rebuilt our military, created rising wages, and brokered historic peace deals.
If you believe this is true, rest assured most American voters do too. Relax. You are right. Pat yourself on the back. Keep your family and friends optimistic too.
3. If you haven’t voted yet, go in person now. Everyone who does, feels better about themselves. You should feel better about yourself too. It’s a relief!
4. Polls are not proof. Most are propaganda. Surely you absolutely know that by now. The ONLY poll I believe in, is the internal polls that help decide where the Trump rallies will be.
If Air Force One takes the president to a destination, you can bet that is for a good reason. His poll is accurate.
5. Rallies are proof and seeing is believing. Don’t forget the lessons of 2016 and Hillary Clinton.
The Trump rallies are even more spectacular than those four years ago. They are breaking historical records.
Since they began, over 1/2 million people have attended Trump rallies this year.
Biden’s haven’t hit the 12,000 mark yet. 12,000 vs. 500,000+. Turn off the fake news. Think for yourself and do the math.
Even President Trump’s children (each) are hosting far more attendees than Biden and Kamala Harris combined. You don’t see Hunter Biden out there campaigning do you?
6. Not only Republicans or conservatives are attending the rallies. Actual data from the attendees are informative (you will never see this from puppet media):
24.4% didn’t vote in 2016
What does that tell you about Georgia? A heck of a lot more than what media (news and social) would have you believe. Go vote now.
Let’s check another state:
Just one rally:
13,759 verified voters
23.8% not Republican
24.4% didn’t vote in 2016
31.8% not Republicans
16.3% were Democrats
24.4% did not vote in 2016
14.4% didn’t vote in last 4 elections
19.3% not Republican
25.2% did not vote in 2016
25.2% not Republican
31.5% did not vote in 2016
19.1% not Republican
27.8% did not vote in 2016
How about Michigan?
11,842 voters match
48.7% were Republicans
36.1% did not vote in 2016
56.4% not Republican
26.1% did not vote in 2016
50.9% not Republican
32.8% did not vote in 2016
47.5% not Republican
24.1% didn’t vote in 2016
19.5% not Republican
35.7% did not vote in 2016
24.0% not Republican
45.3% did not vote in 2016
Iowa and Nebraska?
40.2% not Republican
24.3% did not vote in 2016
Everyone is watching Pennsylvania.
14.1% not Republican
21.6% did not vote in 2016
22.2% not Republican
20.8% did not vote in 2016
23.8% not Republican
21.9% did not vote in 2016
44.8% not Republican
20.4% did not vote in 2016
42.2% not Republican
29.7% did not vote in 2016
7. While Biden has been calling a “lid” (hiding in the basement, making behind-the-scenes deals) on rallies and news conferences, guess who has not called a lid a single day since the coronavirus arrived from China?
President Trump is receiving historical and unprecedented endorsements from their organizations and unions.
8. Comparing the start of October 2020 with campaign funds in previous elections, Obama in 2012 had $149.1M, Hillary in 2016 = $165.0M, and Trump in 2020 = $251.6M.
Not only did Trump raise record money last month, Republicans have the largest number of volunteers in history: 2.5 million volunteers (bigger than Obama ‘12).
Republicans have out-registered Democrats in six battleground states.
Throughout the nation, Trump volunteer motivation is so enormous, over 150 million voter contacts (knocking on doors “on the ground,” actually talking with people) have been made. This is an historical high.
9. Just in: The economy grew 33% under President Trump in the third quarter! That’s the fastest economic growth EVER! Weekly jobless rates hit a seven month low!
The United States has now recovered 75 percent of pandemic-losses in a single quarter. It took four times longer to recover the same share of lost economic output in the recovery from the Great Recession.
10. Never underestimate the power of prayer. Throughout our history, God has blessed our nation.
Blessed is the nation whose God is the Lord.- Psalm 33:12
After reading this, and you have already voted, then relax. If you haven’t voted, do it so you can relax.
God Bless America.